ESPN insider says Keith Olbermann "stalked" Rebecca Lobo
Harry Dope
2007-08-07 22:31:56 UTC
ESPN insider says Keith Olbermann "stalked" Rebecca Lobo
First there was the Karmabites1 blog bemoaning an allegedly disappointing
tryst with Keith Olbermann, then Dan Patrick accusing Keith Olbermann on air
of stalking his former school teacher on ESPN radio, then the news that
Keith was dating a 22-year old college student, then yesterday the startling
revelation by porn star Mary Carey on the Radio Chick show on FREE-FM that
Keith had left her a "rambling message" on her voice mail in the hopes of
"dating" her and now former UConn basketball star Rebecca Lobo's name has
surfaced in yet another case of Olbyfatuation.

Last night Keith Olbermann who has been criticized by even some feminist
bloggers for his misogynistic comments about Paris Hilton, named Rachel
Marsden the "number one newsmaker" after Salon magazine reported that
Mardsen, who had dismissed the harm done by the Duke lacrosse players over
false accusation of rape on Fox News Channel, herself had a history of
stalking her college professors, pleading guilty to criminal harassment and
filing extremely questionable date rape and sexual assault charges. We had
heard this elsewhere but not posted on it but with Jossip.com now claiming
to have been tipped by a source at ESPN that Olbermann has his own history
of stalker-like behavior we'll leave it to readers to decided who to
believe.

"Keith Olbermann is the last person who should comment on someone being
stalked," snipes a source inside ESPN. "While [Keith] was at ESPN, he went
out with UCONN women's basketball player Rebecca Lobo a few times, but it
didn't end there."
According to our tipster, Olbermann wouldn't leave Lobo alone once she
decided she was no longer interested, and reportedly starting keeping tabs
on her by monitoring her calls and persistently writing her notes.

Says an insider, "Lobo was close to taking out a restraining order against
him, but spared him - and herself - the negative publicity that would have
ensued."

We've got the audio from the Dan Patrick show on ESPN and the video from
last night's Countdown where Keith slammed Mardsen. We are currently
efforting the audio from the Radio Chick show and have asked Mary Carey's
people for an interview.

[Dan Patrick Show, ESPN, April 2006]
--
Eight years before 9/11, on Feb. 26, 1993, Osama bin Laden and his al-Qaida
terrorist network declared war against the United States with a deadly
U.S. embassies in East Africa in 1998, and the U.S.S. Cole in 2000.
Truth-monger
Awesome! I hope he fries!!
Baldin Lee Pramer
2007-08-08 04:28:49 UTC
Post by Truth-monger
Post by Harry Dope
ESPN insider says Keith Olbermann "stalked" Rebecca Lobo
Awesome! I hope he fries!!
For what?

BLP
George W. Stalin
2007-08-08 04:14:26 UTC
"Hairy Rimjob" <***@MyCock.com> wrote in message news:46b8f2fb$0$8075$***@roadrunner.com...

Explain to everyone here, why YOU are not in the military fighting in Iraq
yourself? And I don't want to here the typical chickenhawk whine of "I'm too
young" "I'm too old" "I've already served" lies...If you support Bush, go
get killed for your hero, don't let others die for you.
no surrender
2007-08-08 20:01:35 UTC
Post by George W. Stalin
Explain to everyone here, why YOU are not in the military fighting in Iraq
yourself? And I don't want to here the typical chickenhawk whine of "I'm too
young" "I'm too old" "I've already served" lies...If you support Bush, go
get killed for your hero, don't let others die for you.
****
So, tell us, Uncle George (You out of nappies long enough to get the
reference?), what percentage of the American population fought in the Civil
War, WWI, WWII, Korean, Viet Nam, Gulf War I?

Dennis
me
2007-08-08 13:08:02 UTC
On Aug 7, 6:31 pm, "Harry Dope" <***@aol.com> wrote:
[snip]
Post by Harry Dope
We had
heard this elsewhere but not posted on it but with Jossip.com now claiming
to have been tipped by a source at ESPN that Olbermann has his own history
of stalker-like behavior we'll leave it to readers to decided who to
believe.
[snip]

In otherwords, ya got nothing. Typical republican.