The Swedish Nation Is On Its Deathbed, Killed By Liberalism
Sound of Trumpet
2007-08-07 11:59:00 UTC

The Death of Sweden

The Brussels Journal ^ | 07-31-07 | From the desk of Fjordman

Posted on 08/06/2007 7:14:59 AM PDT by JCG

I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, write more about
Sweden than I do about my own country. First of all: I do write about
Norway sometimes. And second of all: If you look at capital cities
alone, Oslo could quite possibly be the worst city in Scandinavia.
However, in virtually all other respects, Sweden is worse. And yes, it
is every bit as bad as I say it is.

The primary reason why I write so much about Sweden is because it is
the most totalitarian country in the Western world, and should thus
serve as a warning to others. The second reason is that Sweden, like
my own country, now needs some "tough love." Too many Swedes still
cling on to the myth of the "Swedish model" while their country is
disintegrating underneath their feet. If Sweden the nation is to be
saved - if it still can be saved, I'm not so sure - then Sweden the
ideological beacon for mankind must be smashed, because vanity now
blocks sanity.

According to news site The Local, a judge who hears migration appeals
had his house vandalized by left-wing extremists. Threats were sprayed
on the walls, red paint was poured over the steps and an axe was left
outside his home. "When a judge in a Swedish court has his home
vandalised in this way, it is of course very serious," said Ingvar
Paulsson, head of the Gothenburg District Administrative Court . The
group Antifascistisk Action (AFA) writes on its homepage that the
attack was motivated by the situation of Iraqi asylum seekers. The
Swedish Board of Migration has ruled that they should be deported if
they cannot show that a threat exists against them personally.

It should be noted here that Sweden alone in 2006 accepted almost as
many asylum applications from Iraqis as all other European countries
did combined. Native Swedes, who live in a country that was one of the
most ethnically homogeneous nations in the world only 30 years ago,
will be a minority in their own country within a few decades, if
current trends continue. Sweden is self-destructing at a pace that is
probably unprecedented in history, but for the extreme Left, even this
isn't fast enough.

AFA openly brag about numerous attacks against persons who get their
full name and address published on their website. According to them,
this is done in order to fight against capitalist exploitation and for
a global, classless society. Their logic goes something like this: If
you protest against Muslim immigration, you suffer from Islamophobia,
which is almost the same as xenophobia, which is almost the same as
racism. And racists are almost Fascists and Nazis, as we all know, and
they shouldn't be allowed to voice their opinions in public. Hence, if
you protest against being assaulted or raped by Muslims, you are evil
and need to be silenced. If a native Swede is really lucky, he or she
will thus first get mugged or battered by Muslims, and then beaten up
a second time by his own extreme Leftists for objecting to being
beaten the first time. The state does next to nothing to prevent
either, of course. Native Swedes who object to a mass immigration that
will render them a minority in their own country within a couple of
generations have already been classified as "racists," and racists are
for all practical purposes outside of the protection of the law.

According to some observers, Islamophobic hatred is on the rise in
Europe. Let's have a look at what constitutes "racist hatred." The
following is used as an official example of what is considered an
Islamophobic hate crime in Sweden: A Muslim family in a Swedish
neighborhood asks whether it is possible for them to get something
else to eat other than sausages made out of pork. Linda then answers:
"No, we live in Sweden." The family asks what she means by that. Linda
repeats that "We live in Sweden, and you have to respect that." The
man of the family says that "We respect you, why can't you respect
us?" Linda then replies that "No, unfortunately not." She laughs and
walks away.

Contrast this with an example from 2006, when Chancellor of Justice
Göran Lambertz discontinued his preliminary investigation regarding
anti-Semitism at the great mosque in Stockholm. He wrote that "the
lecture at hand contains statements that are strongly degrading to
Jews, among other things, they are throughout called brothers of apes
and pigs." Furthermore a curse is expressed over the Jews and "Jihad
is called for, to kill the Jews, whereby suicide bombers - celebrated
as martyrs - are the most effective weapon." Lambertz thought that the
"recently mentioned statements in spite of their contents are not to
be considered incitement against an ethnic group according to Swedish
law." His conclusions were that the preliminary investigation should
be discontinued because this incitement against Jews could be said to
originate from the Middle East conflict.

This double standard is not just limited to Jews. Dahn Pettersson, a
local politician, has been fined 18,000 kronor for writing that 95
percent of all heroin brought in comes via Albanians from Kosovo. "It
is never ethnic groups that commit crimes. It is individuals or groups
of individuals," prosecutor Mats Svensson told the court, which found
Pettersson guilty of "Agitation Against a Minority Group." Svante
Nycander, former editor of daily Dagens Nyheter, stated that "the
ruling in Malmö District Court is damaging to freedom of expression.
Many will take it as proof that the authorities are afraid of
uncomfortable truths, and that lacking reasoned counter-arguments they
punish those who speak plainly." In Sweden, saying that Muslim
Albanians are behind much of the drug traffic in Europe (a fact) is a
crime. Making derogatory statements about the native population,
however, is just fine.

Bexhet Kelmeni is of Kosovar Albanian origin and lives in Malmö, the
country's third largest city, which is set to become the first
Scandinavian city with a Muslim majority in a few years. He thinks
that it is important that it has now been established that Dahn
Pettersson's assertions were criminal. "I am ashamed that there are
such politicians," says Kelmeni, who claims that he has been in
contact with hundreds of Albanians and all of them have taken offense.
"He needs to learn more about the Albanian culture," Kelmeni says.
What he doesn't say is that many of the remaining Swedes in Malmö -
the natives have been evacuating, or rather fleeing, the city for
years due to rampant violence and harassment - get daily lessons in
Albanian culture.

Feriz and Pajtim, members of Gangsta Albanian Thug Unit in Malmö,
explain how they mug people downtown. They target a lone victim. "We
surround him and beat and kick him until he no longer fights back,"
Feriz says. They are always many more people than their victims. Isn't
this cowardly? "I have heard that from many, but I disagree. The whole
point is that they're not supposed to have a chance." They don't
express any sympathy for their victims. "If they get injured, they
just have themselves to blame for being weak," says Pajtim and shrugs.
"Many of us took part in gangs which fought against the Serbs in
Kosovo. We have violence in our blood." They blame the politicians for
why they are mugging, stating that they are bored. If the state could
provide them with something to do, maybe they would stop attacking
people. But is the lack of leisure pursuits the only reason why they
assault people? "No, it's good fun as well," says Feriz.

Criminal gangs of Albanians thus freely admit assaulting Swedes, but
Swedes cannot suggest that there are criminal gangs of Albanians.
That's just racist.

The wave of robberies the city of Malmö is experiencing is part of a
"war against the Swedes." This is the explanation given by young
robbers from immigrant backgrounds. "When we are in the city and
robbing we are waging a war, waging a war against the Swedes." This
argument was repeated several times. "Power for me means that the
Swedes shall look at me, lie down on the ground and kiss my feet. We
rob every single day, as often as we want to, whenever we want to."
Swedish authorities have done virtually nothing to stop this.

Is there then no racism in Malmö? Yes, there are some nasty cases of
Islamophobia. A bus driver was suspended for discrimination and hatred
after he allegedly tried to stop a woman from boarding because she was
wearing a burka. According to writer Mats Wahl, arson against schools
costs more than 300 million kroner a year. An unofficial survey among
52 Swedish municipalities indicated that at least 114 such cases of
arson were registered within the first half of 2006, but accurate
numbers were hard to come by. At least 139 schools suffered attempted
arson during 2002 alone. Björn Vinberg from the fire department in the
Malmö area says it is degrading to put out fires again and again in
the same immigrant areas, with school kids laughing at them and
lighting a new one just afterwards. No doubt, this must be a protest
against the institutionalized and pervasive Islamophobia in Swedish
society.

In a country where the tax rate is above 60%, higher than in almost
any other country on the planet save perhaps North Korea - which
incidentally also has almost as much free speech as Sweden - the
natives are attacked on a daily basis by immigrant gangs, yet the
state seems unwilling to do anything to stop this. Although Muslims
openly brag about targeting Jews and Christians, this doesn't
constitute a hate crime. But is does constitute racism and a hate
crime if Muslims are not presented with halal sausages at all times or
allowed to wear a burka wherever they want to.

According to Professor Wilhelm Agrell, Sweden now has a security
policy based on the assumption that territorial defense is no longer
needed. Military resources are only deemed relevant as political
markers in distant conflicts and their own territory has become
nothing more than a training ground. Agrell concludes that "after
years of existential angst and budgetary black holes, Sweden's
military has finally taken down its flag, emptied its stores and fled
the field." The few soldiers they do have are in places such as
Afghanistan, not at home. Jan Karlsen from the Swedish Police Union
warned in 2007 that the underfunded police force would not be able to
keep up with organized crime and ethnic tensions for much longer.
Meanwhile, police officers are protesting against a new uniform
designed to make them appear less aggressive by replacing boots with
shoes, making guns less visible and changing the shirts to a softer,
gentler color.

In an article from June 2007 with the title "Summertime - rape time,"
Aftonbladet, the largest daily in Scandinavia, linked the spike in
rapes during the summer to the warm weather. The official number of
rape charges in Sweden has more than quadrupled during one generation,
even more for girls under the age of 15. If this is due to the warm
weather, I suppose the Scandinavian rape wave is caused by global
warming? The fact that many of the suspects have a Muslim background,
which is also proven by statistics from neighboring Norway, is purely
coincidental, no doubt. The number of rapes in the Norwegian capital
Oslo is now six times as high per capita as in New York.

According to journalist Karen Jespersen, Helle Klein, the political
editor-in-chief of Aftonbladet from 2001 to 2007 and a former leading
member of the Social Democratic Youth League, has stated that "If the
debate is [about] that there are problems caused by refugees and
immigrants, we don't want it." Opinion polls have revealed that two
out of three Swedes doubt whether Islam can be combined with Swedish
society, yet not one party represented in parliament has been
genuinely critical of the immigration policies, and there is virtually
no real debate about Multiculturalism and Islam.

During a demonstration in Stockholm organized by Islamic and anti-
racist organizations in 2006, Helle Klein stood in front of a banner
which read "A Sweden for all - Stop the Nazi violence" holding a
speech warning against Islamophobia in the media. "Sweden for all"
sounds almost exactly like "Sweden for Allah" in Swedish. When leading
members of the political and media elites associate Islamophobia with
Nazism while remaining silent on the violence committed by Muslim
gangs in their own country, they are indirectly providing verbal
ammunition to extreme Leftists groups such as AntiFascistisk Aktion,
who physically assault critics of mass immigration.

The Brotherhood, an organization of Christian Social Democrats, has
friendly relations with the Muslim Brotherhood, just as Klein's
Swedish Social Democratic Party had with the Fascist and Nazi regimes
prior to WW2. Helle Klein has voiced sympathy for terrorist
organization Hamas, the Palestinian branch of the MB, in her
editorials, while warning against the threat to world peace posed by
Israeli aggression and the Christian Zionist Right in the USA. Hamas
is a Fascist organization openly calling for mass murder of Jews. The
irony of warning against "Nazi violence" while showing sympathy for an
organization that wants to finish what the Nazis started apparently
doesn't strike Ms. Klein, who is now studying to become a priest in
the Church of Sweden. Her great-grandfather was a rabbi.

The Church of Sweden has announced its willingness to allow gay
couples to marry in church, but would like marriage laws to be renamed
"cohabitation laws." How Klein intends to reconcile support for gay
marriage with support for an Islamic terrorist organization that wants
to kill gays beats me, but I'm sure she'll think of something.

The British author Paul Weston believes that Britain's national heart
has ceased beating: "Our national soul is hovering indecisively above
the operating table. The crash team have been called, but the
politically inclined hospital switchboard have told them there is no
problem, that everything is under control. The life support boys have
heard otherwise, they are hurrying to get there, but other hospital
staff members have switched the signage to the operating theatre and
killed the lights. It is a big hospital, they only have minutes to get
there, they are lost, confused, misinformed, and the clock is
relentlessly ticking, and ticking, and ticking..."

I'm inclined to say the same thing about Sweden. The Swedish nation is
currently on its deathbed. We can only hope there is life after death
after all.
GoMavs
2007-08-07 12:20:56 UTC
I love Sweden. Its one of the few countries where they pay you to be labeled
homeless and where you can sue the government if they tell you to quit
squatting on private property...
Nebuchadnezzar II
2007-08-07 15:31:37 UTC
Post by GoMavs
I love Sweden. Its one of the few countries where they pay you to be
labeled homeless and where you can sue the government if they tell you
to quit squatting on private property...
I love ignorant Reichtards who profess to know everything about places
they have never been.

You can sue the government if they tell you to quit squatting on private
property in the US, dipshit.

Adverse possession laws exist in every civilized country.
l***@pillinor.net
2007-08-07 20:56:14 UTC
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:31:37 GMT, "Nebuchadnezzar II"
Post by Nebuchadnezzar II
Post by GoMavs
I love Sweden. Its one of the few countries where they pay you to be
labeled homeless and where you can sue the government if they tell you
to quit squatting on private property...
I love ignorant Reichtards who profess to know everything about places
they have never been.
All one need do is visit a fish market fro a couple of hours on a hot
day to simulate speeding a month in Sweden.
Post by Nebuchadnezzar II
You can sue the government if they tell you to quit squatting on private
property in the US, dipshit.
Wrong, sock-eye. Trespassing is illegal and results in immediate
incarceration and a monetary fine. Don't pass GO don't collect $200.
But they don't void laws of ownership
James McGill
You have never spent a day in Sweden, let alone a month.
l***@pillinor.net
I have spent considerable time in Sweden. Have you been to Phoenix?
LC
'Leroy' rarely ventures out his mother's trailer, for that matter.
l***@pillinor.net
You got your bitch dress on again, Elsie....
LC
2007-08-08 21:15:39 UTC
Post by l***@pillinor.net
Post by LC
Post by James McGill
Post by l***@pillinor.net
Post by Nebuchadnezzar II
I love ignorant Reichtards who profess to know everything about places
they have never been.
All one need do is visit a fish market fro a couple of hours on a hot
day to simulate speeding a month in Sweden.
You have never spent a day in Sweden, let alone a month.
'Leroy' rarely ventures out his mother's trailer, for that matter.
You got your bitch dress on again, Elsie....
Spare us your demented fantasies, "Bitchy Bonny".

LOL!

You need to get out more, kook.

Or not.
James A. Donald
2007-08-07 23:07:24 UTC
Post by Nebuchadnezzar II
Post by GoMavs
I love Sweden. Its one of the few countries where they pay you to be
labeled homeless and where you can sue the government if they tell you
to quit squatting on private property...
I love ignorant Reichtards who profess to know everything about places
they have never been.
You can sue the government if they tell you to quit squatting on private
property in the US, dipshit.
Adverse possession laws exist in every civilized country.
No adverse possession in Hawaii, where the land laws derive from King
Kamehameha. In most American American states, land laws derive from
the pioneers - which means that in Texas the owner can shoot you for
squatting on his property under most circumstances, but yes, if you
survive long enough, it is then yours - a law that the settlers
applied against the Indians. The pioneers got theirs by adverse
possession against the Indians, and against Mexican absentee
landowners.

But in sweden it is extremely difficult to evict the squatter, and
very illegal to shoot him - which gives a very different twist to
adverse possession.

--
----------------------
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because

http://www.jim.com/ James A. Donald
Eric Jarvis
2007-08-08 13:58:50 UTC
Post by James A. Donald
But in sweden it is extremely difficult to evict the squatter, and
very illegal to shoot him - which gives a very different twist to
adverse possession.
A paragraph that sums up James's peculiar moral code in a nutshell.

The death penalty for a homeless person squatting in a vacant property,
and murder as admirable.
--
eric
www.ericjarvis.co.uk
"live fast, die only if strictly necessary"
brique
2007-08-09 04:45:17 UTC
Post by Eric Jarvis
Post by James A. Donald
But in sweden it is extremely difficult to evict the squatter, and
very illegal to shoot him - which gives a very different twist to
adverse possession.
A paragraph that sums up James's peculiar moral code in a nutshell.
The death penalty for a homeless person squatting in a vacant property,
and murder as admirable.
You don't understand.... a homeless american pioneer squatting in an
absentee mexican landlords property is freedom in action, whereas anyone
squatting in an american absentee landlords property needs to be shot,
quickly, before they infect the world with mass-murdering socialism. Its
simple to understand surely?
Eric Jarvis
2007-08-09 16:03:28 UTC
Post by brique
Post by Eric Jarvis
Post by James A. Donald
But in sweden it is extremely difficult to evict the squatter, and
very illegal to shoot him - which gives a very different twist to
adverse possession.
A paragraph that sums up James's peculiar moral code in a nutshell.
The death penalty for a homeless person squatting in a vacant property,
and murder as admirable.
You don't understand.... a homeless american pioneer squatting in an
absentee mexican landlords property is freedom in action, whereas anyone
squatting in an american absentee landlords property needs to be shot,
quickly, before they infect the world with mass-murdering socialism. Its
simple to understand surely?
Easy to understand. Impossible to apply to Planet Earth without getting a
headache through the internal inconsistencies thrown up by a hard line
Cold War ethos in a post Cold War world. Unless one is either completely
braindead or utterly unable to apply ethics without being upset by double
standards.

I suspect the real problem here is that James leaves an aspect of his
morality unstated. Which is that there are four layers of right and wrong
for him. What's right and wrong for him (which is basically whatever he
does is right because he's one of the good guys), what's right and wrong
for the people he believes agree with him (which is basically everything
they do is right unless it conflicts with his own needs), what's right
and wrong for people he sees as being much the same as himself (which is
that they have the right to do what they want so long as it doesn't hurt
him or the people he believes agree with him), and everybody else (who
are wrong). This leads to a code of ethics that are incomprehensible to
anybody else, but which probably make perfect sense to him. It's just
that he's not prepared to admit to himself that they are based entirely
on subjective opinions.

Alternatively he may just be a trolling idiot.
brique
2007-08-09 17:52:43 UTC
Post by Eric Jarvis
Post by brique
Post by Eric Jarvis
Post by James A. Donald
[...]
There you go, that's how it is done...... see...... simple.
Post by Eric Jarvis
[...]
that is true...
Post by Eric Jarvis
Alternatively he may just be a trolling idiot.
that is true too......
brique
2007-08-09 04:42:46 UTC
Post by Nebuchadnezzar II
Post by GoMavs
I love Sweden. Its one of the few countries where they pay you to be
labeled homeless and where you can sue the government if they tell you
to quit squatting on private property...
I love ignorant Reichtards who profess to know everything about places
they have never been.
You can sue the government if they tell you to quit squatting on private
property in the US, dipshit.
Adverse possession laws exist in every civilized country.
No adverse possession in Hawaii, where the land laws derive from King
Kamehameha.
And what happened to his possession of Hawaii? I rather think he got
adversely possessed....
Post by l***@pillinor.net
In most American American states, land laws derive from
the pioneers - which means that in Texas the owner can shoot you for
squatting on his property under most circumstances, but yes, if you
survive long enough, it is then yours - a law that the settlers
applied against the Indians. The pioneers got theirs by adverse
possession against the Indians, and against Mexican absentee
landowners.
Oh, best not mention the rather convenient war which ensured the mexicans
remained absentee...
Post by l***@pillinor.net
But in sweden it is extremely difficult to evict the squatter, and
very illegal to shoot him - which gives a very different twist to
adverse possession.
Sad, isn't it, a whole nation in which killing another is considered
anti-social.. how can it survive?
James A. Donald
2007-08-09 06:55:42 UTC
James A. Donald
Post by brique
Post by James A. Donald
No adverse possession in Hawaii, where the land laws
derive from King Kamehameha.
"brique"
Post by brique
And what happened to his possession of Hawaii? I
rather think he got adversely possessed....
Nope.

When the Hawaiians first encountered captain Cook's men,
they immediately realized that the white culture was
superior, and shortly thereafter started dumping their
religion, which was based on human sacrifice,
cannibalism, and a multitude of silly taboos.

King Kamehameha requested Queen Victoria that the
Hawaiian islands should become part of the British
empire, but she knocked him back.

He and his heirs invited various adventurers to
modernize the place, and today all Hawaiian land titles
heirs.

When King Kamehameha died, there was a holy war between
his heir, and the high priest. High priest lost,
becoming the last human sacrifice to his god.

--
----------------------

brique
2007-08-09 18:02:42 UTC
Post by James A. Donald
James A. Donald
Post by brique
And what happened to his possession of Hawaii? I
rather think he got adversely possessed....
Nope.
When the Hawaiians first encountered captain Cook's men,
they immediately realized that the white culture was
superior, and shortly thereafter started dumping their
religion, which was based on human sacrifice,
cannibalism, and a multitude of silly taboos.
So, why did they kill him? Oh, it was a religous thang...... lucky they had
dumped all that.....oh., not quick enough for poor old Cookie....
Post by James A. Donald
King Kamehameha requested Queen Victoria that the
Hawaiian islands should become part of the British
empire, but she knocked him back.
Really? Amazing,.... in 1794? When the British flag was raised to denote the
islands were now under their protection?

So, what was going on in 1843 then?

" A war scare with France in 1843 lead to the Hawaiians temporarily coming
under formal control of th British. At the request of the Hawaiian king, the
British flag was raised over each island, and all Hawaiian flags were
destroyed. A queen's regiment of Hawaiian soldiers was formed and pledged
allegiance to Victoria, and three Hawaiian schooners were renamed the
Albert, the Adelaide, and the Victoria. When it became apparent that no
threat was imminent, the British restored full control to the Hawaiians in
July of the same year."

Oh, that must have been the 'knock-back' you mention........
James A. Donald
2007-08-10 00:21:32 UTC
Post by brique
Post by James A. Donald
James A. Donald
Post by James A. Donald
[...]
The Hawaiian kings played footsie with both the Americans and the
British for a long time.
--
----------------------

brique
2007-08-10 04:48:00 UTC
Post by James A. Donald
Post by brique
Post by James A. Donald
James A. Donald
Post by James A. Donald
[...]
Did they? My reading is that the Hawaiians kings rather disliked the
Americans, they were somewhat narked that a deal amongst the christians had
decreed they were allocated to American missionaries for 'saving'. It would
seem the monarchs prefered the British and, as one commentator noted, were
so eager to please them it was never felt necessary for the Brits to
actually take control of the place. American influence in Hawaii did not
replace the British until after the monarchy had died out.
Huge
2007-08-10 08:23:06 UTC
Post by James A. Donald
When the Hawaiians first encountered captain Cook's men,
they immediately realized that the white culture was
superior, and shortly thereafter started dumping their
religion, which was based on human sacrifice,
cannibalism, and a multitude of silly taboos.
What, Catholisicm?
--
"Religion poisons everything."
[email me at huge {at} huge (dot) org <dot> uk]
c***@pillinor.net
2007-08-07 20:50:04 UTC
Ten thousand Swedes ran through the weeds, chased by one Norwegian.
J. Anderson
2007-08-08 08:43:58 UTC
They probably thought Norwegianness was contagious...
Rere
2007-08-09 18:06:17 UTC
In other words, more proof the Swedes are smart...
skyeyes
2007-08-09 21:17:02 UTC
Post by Rere
Post by J. Anderson
Post by c***@pillinor.net
Ten thousand Swedes ran through the weeds, chased by one Norwegian.
They probably thought Norwegianness was contagious...
In other words, more proof the Swedes are smart...
I like the way you think!

:)

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes at dakotacom dot net
p***@gmail.com
2007-08-07 13:10:06 UTC
Post by Sound of Trumpet
The Death of Sweden
The Brussels Journal ^ | 07-31-07 | From the desk of Fjordman
Posted on 08/06/2007 7:14:59 AM PDT by JCG
Sweden has a lower criminal rate than the USA, lower teen pregnancy
rate than the USA, lower teen abortion rate than the USA, doesn't
apply death penalty, doesn't have the nuclear weapon, hasn't used the
nuclear weapon, doesn't invade countries based on false information,
doesn't support dictators, doesn't fuck up the environement, does
respect the treaties it signs...

Who's dying, yankee moron? Your soon-to-be third world decadent
country or Sweden?
Huge
2007-08-07 12:26:19 UTC
I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, ...
... post your rabid spittle-flecked rants in uk.misc.

Oh, hang on, it's because you're a cunt.
Stan
2007-08-08 07:33:48 UTC
Post by Huge
I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, ...
... post your rabid spittle-flecked rants in uk.misc.
Oh, hang on, it's because you're a cunt.
That's totally unfair.

A cunt's a useful thing.

Stan
Huge
2007-08-08 09:18:23 UTC
Post by Stan
Post by Huge
I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, ...
... post your rabid spittle-flecked rants in uk.misc.
Oh, hang on, it's because you're a cunt.
That's totally unfair.
A cunt's a useful thing.
Well, I see your point.

Substitute your swearword of choice.
Eric Jarvis
2007-08-08 13:54:29 UTC
In article <f99odb$lfo$***@anubis.demon.co.uk>, ***@nowhere.much.invalid
says...
Post by Huge
I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, ...
... post your rabid spittle-flecked rants in uk.misc.
Oh, hang on, it's because you're a cunt.
YSTHM Cnut.

Oh no, hang on. You were right, sorry, as you were.
GatherNoMoss
2007-08-08 16:54:03 UTC
All the West needs fascism right now.

Every white youth should be a skin head, roaming the street bashing
the heads in of anyone with any indication of anti-white sentiments.

For our very existence we must become ultra violent !

FASCISM NOW !!!!
brique
2007-08-09 04:37:45 UTC
Post by GatherNoMoss
All the West needs fascism right now.
Every white youth should be a skin head, roaming the street bashing
the heads in of anyone with any indication of anti-white sentiments.
For our very existence we must become ultra violent !
FASCISM NOW !!!!
yes dear, now run along home, your mother has dinner ready and you mustn't
forget to do your homework.......
Amethyst Deceiver
2007-08-09 09:01:56 UTC
Ah, welcome back, Huge!
John of Aix
He hasn't lost his touch either.
percy
2007-08-09 21:14:20 UTC
Which is more than can be said for you.
John of Aix
2007-08-09 22:15:35 UTC
Go away silly boy.
Amethyst Deceiver
Well, a good holiday is bound to recharge the insult batteries.
Huge
2007-08-10 09:13:08 UTC
Post by Amethyst Deceiver
Post by John of Aix
Post by Amethyst Deceiver
Post by Huge
I still get questions as to why I, being Norwegian, ...
... post your rabid spittle-flecked rants in uk.misc.
Oh, hang on, it's because you're a cunt.
Ah, welcome back, Huge!
He hasn't lost his touch either.
Why, thank you.
Post by Amethyst Deceiver
Well, a good holiday is bound to recharge the insult batteries.
Haven't been on holiday. Been computerless. Lightning strike killed the BB
router and computer (and the distribution amp for the TVs).

Since the computer isn't a PC, it caused great consternation at the insurers and
their appointed menders, and hence prolonged delay while they worked out what to
do.

I do have a yummy 'new' Sun now, though.
Amethyst Deceiver

John of Aix
Only if you go to Blackpool I've been told.
Huge
Shadowland
2007-08-08 14:05:09 UTC
I know of no other instance in history of such racial suicidal
behaviour.

I simply cannot understand this insanity.

How can a people whose ancestors fought and clawed daily for survival
since the dawn of humanity all the sudden simply give up...
the whole lot of them, at once ??!!
unglued
2007-08-11 18:36:44 UTC
Post by Shadowland
I know of no other instance in history of such racial suicidal
behaviour.
I simply cannot understand this insanity.
How can a people whose ancestors fought and clawed daily for survival
since the dawn of humanity all the sudden simply give up...
the whole lot of them, at once ??!!
Only suckers fight and claw for daily survival when they can get
immigrants to do it for them.
News & gibberish
2007-08-09 08:45:24 UTC
It's not so easy to say "liberalism" is ruining Sweden. The two political
movements known as liberalism and conservativism are both dominated by the
money-lending banks.

Under liberalism, taxes are raised but too many wasteful social programs are
created, mainly in the psychology area. The psychology field is proven to be
a waste of time and money, for the most part. The wasteful social programs
cause the government to borrow money, which means the money-lending banks
get richer.

Under conservativism, the main fetish is to keep cutting taxes, which causes
the government to borrow, and this borrowing means the money-lending banks
get richer.

In America, the public is only given a choice between the two views of
conservativism and liberalism. Both being run by the Federal Reserve banks
which lends the US government money. Communist China lent the US government
$900,000,000,000.00.
.
Both liberalism and conservativism are two sides of the same coin.