Ann Coulter is a sick traitor bitch
Johnny Asia
2004-05-02 11:18:55 UTC
Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
it, then you're a "traitor".

+

"The power of accurate observation is called cynicism
by those who have not got it." - G. B. Shaw

Johnny Asia, Pope-About-Town
The First Church of Common Sense

Want to know what's REALLY going on in Iraq?
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/wakeup.html

Cowboys and Idiots: The Reagan Administration
Ronnies' "Brave freedom fighters" are now Bushs'
"evildoers" who "hate our freedoms".
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/reagan.html

The Rise and Fall of the Holy Roller Empire
The God-Awful Truth about Christian Zionism
http://www.angelfire.com/co/COMMONSENSE/armageddon.html

At night I went out into the dark; saw a glimmering star; heard a
frog; Nature seemed to say, Well do these not suffice? - Ralph Waldo
Emerson
Steven Litvintchouk
2004-05-02 14:25:35 UTC
Johnny Asia wrote:

> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies,

Which of the following wars did you consider to be both legal and moral?

Korean War (1950's): no declaration of war
Vietnam War (1960's): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
Gulf War (1991): no declaration of war
Serbia (1999): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
Afghanistan (2001): no declaration of war; no U.N. authorization of
military force

-- Steven L.
George
2004-05-02 16:35:13 UTC
"Steven Litvintchouk" <***@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in message

> Johnny Asia wrote:
>
> > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> > you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies,
>
> Which of the following wars did you consider to be both legal and moral?
>
> Korean War (1950's): no declaration of war
> Vietnam War (1960's): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
> Gulf War (1991): no declaration of war
> Serbia (1999): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
> Afghanistan (2001): no declaration of war; no U.N. authorization of
> military force

Steven,

Afghanistan was a declared war. Congress passed, and the President signed,
Public Law 107-40, "Authorization for Use of Military Force against
Afghanistan, 2001."

So was the Gulf War: Public Law 102-1, "Authorization for Use of Military
Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991."

And so is the current war: Public Law 107-243, "Authorization for Use of
Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002."

The Constitution gives the power to declare war to Congress but does not
establish how such a declaration must be worded or presented, other than by
joint resolution passed by Congress and signed by the President like any
other public law.
Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )
2004-05-02 18:08:45 UTC
George wrote:

> "Steven Litvintchouk" <***@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in message
> >

> > Johnny Asia wrote:
> >
> > > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> > > you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies,
> >
> > Which of the following wars did you consider to be both legal and moral?
> >
> > Korean War (1950's): no declaration of war
> > Vietnam War (1960's): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
> > Gulf War (1991): no declaration of war
> > Serbia (1999): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
> > Afghanistan (2001): no declaration of war; no U.N. authorization of
> > military force
>
> Steven,
>
> Afghanistan was a declared war.

Nope.

> Congress passed, and the President signed,
> Public Law 107-40, "Authorization for Use of Military Force against
> Afghanistan, 2001."

The Congress voted to support the war but it wasn't a declaration of
war.

> So was the Gulf War: Public Law 102-1, "Authorization for Use of Military
> Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991."
>
> And so is the current war: Public Law 107-243, "Authorization for Use of
> Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002."
>
> The Constitution gives the power to declare war to Congress but does not
> establish how such a declaration must be worded or presented, other than by
> joint resolution passed by Congress and signed by the President like any
> other public law.

These are not formal declarations of war. That has not happened since
WWII.
Where's Bush's Brain
2004-05-03 15:33:38 UTC
<***@backpacker.com> wrote in message

> > The Constitution gives the power to declare war to Congress but does not
> > establish how such a declaration must be worded or presented, other than
by
> > joint resolution passed by Congress and signed by the President like any
> > other public law.
> >
> These are not formal declarations of war. That has not happened since
> WWII.

Oh, Gawd! I'm agreeing with Bill! You now have 20 minutes until Hell
freezes over and cats and dogs will be sleeping together.
Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )
2004-05-03 18:57:59 UTC
Where's Bush's Brain wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )"
> <***@backpacker.com> wrote in message
>
> > > The Constitution gives the power to declare war to Congress but does not
> > > establish how such a declaration must be worded or presented, other than
> by
> > > joint resolution passed by Congress and signed by the President like any
> > > other public law.
> > >
> > These are not formal declarations of war. That has not happened since
> > WWII.
>
> Oh, Gawd! I'm agreeing with Bill! You now have 20 minutes until Hell
> freezes over and cats and dogs will be sleeping together.

I can't believe that you don't agree with me more. Certainly on
statements of fact, it's going to be hard to disagree.
George
2004-05-03 18:26:33 UTC

> George wrote:
> >
> > "Steven Litvintchouk" <***@earthlinkNOSPAM.net> wrote in message

> > > Which of the following wars did you consider to be both legal and
moral?

> > > Korean War (1950's): no declaration of war
> > > Vietnam War (1960's): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
> > > Gulf War (1991): no declaration of war
> > > Serbia (1999): no declaration of war; U.N. not even consulted
> > > Afghanistan (2001): no declaration of war; no U.N. authorization of
> > > military force
> >
> > Steven,
> >
> > Afghanistan was a declared war.
> >
> Nope.
>

> > Congress passed, and the President signed,
> > Public Law 107-40, "Authorization for Use of Military Force against
> > Afghanistan, 2001."
> >
> The Congress voted to support the war but it wasn't a declaration of
> war.
>

> > So was the Gulf War: Public Law 102-1, "Authorization for Use of
Military
> > Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991."
> >
> > And so is the current war: Public Law 107-243, "Authorization for Use of
> > Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002."
> >
> > The Constitution gives the power to declare war to Congress but does not
> > establish how such a declaration must be worded or presented, other than
by
> > joint resolution passed by Congress and signed by the President like any
> > other public law.
> >
> These are not formal declarations of war. That has not happened since
> WWII.

Sorry, Bill, but you are mistaken. You need to understand how the War
Powers Act modified the method by which the United States goes to war. As
you may know, the Constitution does not provide a format for what a
"Declaration of War" looks like, other than it must be a public law. There
is no special language to use. There is no format as to how a declaration
must look.

Article 1, Section 8 merely says:

"Congress shall have the power..."

"11. To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules
concerning captures on land and water;..."

and

"18. To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into
execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this
Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or
officer thereof."

That is it. Congress is the sole determiner as to what a "Declaration of
War" can look like. The only thing that the Constitution requires is that
it be a Public Act (law) passed by both Houses of Congress and signed into
law by the
President (or passed over his veto).

And the word "WAR" does not have to appear anywhere in it.

In 1973, Congress passed the War Powers Resolution, 50 USC 1541, and
specificially tied it to paragraph 18 as the statutory method of
authorization the use of military force.

Specifically:

"(b) Congressional legislative power under necessary and proper
clause
Under article I, section 8, of the Constitution, it is
specifically provided that the Congress shall have the power to
make all laws necessary and proper for carrying into execution, not
only its own powers but also all other powers vested by the
Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any
department or officer hereof."

To tie to the War Powers Resolution, Public Law 107-243 says in part:

"(c) War Powers Resolution Requirements-

(1) SPECIFIC STATUTORY AUTHORIZATION- Consistent with section 8(a)(1) of the
War Powers Resolution, the Congress declares that this section is intended
to constitute specific statutory authorization within the meaning of section
5(b) of the War Powers Resolution."

"Specific statutory authorization" is a declaration of war under Article 1,
Section 8 of the US Constitution, because Congress said that that is what a
declaration of war should look like when it passed the War Powers
Resolution, and only Congress can say what a formal declaration of war must
look like.

If you go look, you will find that 50 USC 1541 has been updated to include
PL 107-243.

This is not to say that Congress can no longer say: "One, two, three, four,
We declare a Thumb war" -- or anything else it wants to say as a
"declaration of war." But the history of the resolution shows that it was
an attempt to formalize the role of both Congress and the "Commander in
Chief" in going to war. It lays out how the President can respond to
emergencies where the US must respond immediately -- including formal
notification proceedures and time limits. It also clearly reserves the
right to stop a war by joint resolution.

The War Powers Resolution *is* the way the United States now "formally"
declares war.
Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )
2004-05-02 16:43:00 UTC
Johnny Asia wrote:

> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
> it, then you're a "traitor".

I don't follow whatever it is that Ann Coulter says, but I think you are
a traitor because you support the enemy in war time, pretty much the
legal definition of traitor.
Where's Bush's Brain
2004-05-03 15:36:10 UTC

> Johnny Asia wrote:
> >
> > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> > you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> > oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
> > it, then you're a "traitor".
> >
> I don't follow whatever it is that Ann Coulter says, but I think you are
> a traitor because you support the enemy in war time, pretty much the
> legal definition of traitor.

That's more like the Bill I know...

Disagreeing with the government does not a traitor make. Giving aid and
comfort to the enemy "in time of war" does. As you stated earlier, we have
not declared war.
Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )
2004-05-03 18:57:09 UTC
Where's Bush's Brain wrote:

> "Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )"
> <***@backpacker.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Johnny Asia wrote:
> > >
> > > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> > > you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> > > oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
> > > it, then you're a "traitor".
> > >
> > I don't follow whatever it is that Ann Coulter says, but I think you are
> > a traitor because you support the enemy in war time, pretty much the
> > legal definition of traitor.
>
> That's more like the Bill I know...

Who are you?

> Disagreeing with the government does not a traitor make.

Strange word order doesn't correct you make.

> Giving aid and
> comfort to the enemy "in time of war" does. As you stated earlier, we have
> not declared war.

I suspect that the Court might have to decide whether the legislation
that was passed was sufficient to mean, for purposes of being a
'traitor', whether this is war time. In any case, the general claim that
there are people around here who are on the side of the enemy can't
really be argued against.
Mark Fox
2004-05-04 00:41:44 UTC
"Where's Bush's Brain" <***@Who-me.org> wrote in message news:<***@news.teranews.com>...
> "Bill Bonde ( ''Stop this farce!'' ''Which one?'' )"
> <***@backpacker.com> wrote in message
> >

> > Johnny Asia wrote:
> > >
> > > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> > > you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> > > oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
> > > it, then you're a "traitor".
> > >
> > I don't follow whatever it is that Ann Coulter says, but I think you are
> > a traitor because you support the enemy in war time, pretty much the
> > legal definition of traitor.
>
> That's more like the Bill I know...
>
> Disagreeing with the government does not a traitor make. Giving aid and
> comfort to the enemy "in time of war" does. As you stated earlier, we have
> not declared war.

If someone tries to tell you that war was not declared against Iraq or
the 9/11 terrorists then refer them to this:

Congress declared War on Iraq in Public law 107-243

Read the law for yourself at:

http://www.broadbandc-span.org/downloads/hjres114.pdf

"the President is authorized to use the armed forces of the United
States as he determines to be necessary and appropriate..... The
Congress declares that this section is intended to provide specific
statutory authorization within the meaning of the war powers
resolution..."

Here is Public law 107-40 the declaration of war for Al Qaeda and
terrorism:

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107_cong_public_laws&docid=f:publ040.107.pdf

"...the President is
authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those
nations, organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized,
committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September
11,
2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent
any
future acts of international terrorism against the United States by
such
nations, organizations or persons. ....the Congress
declares that this section is intended to constitute specific
statutory authorization within the meaning of section 5(b) of
the War Powers Resolution."

If you don't know what the war powers act is then look here:

http://www.policyalmanac.org/world/archive/war_powers_resolution.shtml

The War Powers Act: Public Law 93-148 - November 7, 1973

"It is the purpose of this joint resolution to fulfill the intent of
the framers of the Constitution of the United States and insure that
the collective judgement of both the Congress and the President will
apply to the introduction of United States Armed Forces into
hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in
hostilities is clearly indicate by the circumstances, and to the
continued use of such forces in hostilities or in such situations."
Horatio Fudruckerton
2004-05-02 17:34:50 UTC
On 2 May 2004 04:18:55 -0700, ***@yahoo.com (Johnny Asia)
wrote:

>Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
>you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
>oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
>it, then you're a "traitor".

Afraid of a little 100 lb woman ? LMAO. Brave liberals.
HA !

unknown
2004-05-02 17:55:47 UTC
On 2 May 2004 17:34:50 GMT, Horatio Fudruckerton <***@Hotmail>
wrote:

>On 2 May 2004 04:18:55 -0700, ***@yahoo.com (Johnny Asia)
>wrote:
>
>>Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
>>you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
>>oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
>>it, then you're a "traitor".
>>

>Afraid of a little 100 lb woman ? LMAO. Brave liberals.
>HA !

an AWOL Abetter speaks

GW Chimpzilla
2004-05-02 18:14:54 UTC
Horatio Fudruckerton wrote:

> On 2 May 2004 04:18:55 -0700, ***@yahoo.com (Johnny Asia)
> wrote:
>
>>Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
>>you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
>>oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
>>it, then you're a "traitor".
>>

> Afraid of a little 100 lb woman ?

Are you sure Ann Coulter is a woman?

Cisco Kid
2004-05-02 18:22:59 UTC

Hasn't stopped you loons from screaming about Couric or Pelosi.
cep
2004-05-30 02:00:08 UTC
Johnny Asia wrote:
> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
> it, then you're a "traitor".

She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that way,
doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion opinions
on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an opinion.
g***@internet.charitydays.co.uk
2004-05-30 02:24:05 UTC

>Johnny Asia wrote:
>> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
>> you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
>> oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
>> it, then you're a "traitor".
>>

>She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that way,
>doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion opinions
>on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an opinion.
[1]
Does a patriot support an illegal / immoral war based on lies ?

[2]
Does a patriot support creeping fascism ?
This is a more complex question because fascists think of themselves as patriots.

[3]
Fascists believe that the majority are wrong.
And that the fascist minority are right.
Mike Russell
2004-05-30 02:37:54 UTC
cep wrote:
> Johnny Asia wrote:
>> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
>> you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
>> oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely
>> about it, then you're a "traitor".

If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.

> She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that way,
> doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion
> opinions on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an
> opinion.

Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that someone
points this out does not make them less wrong.

Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern for the
facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
--

Mike Russell
www.geigy.2y.net
George
2004-05-30 14:35:56 UTC
"Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
> cep wrote:
> > Johnny Asia wrote:
> >> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> >> you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> >> oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely
> >> about it, then you're a "traitor".
>
> If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
> liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.
>
> > She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that way,
> > doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion
> > opinions on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an
> > opinion.
>
> Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that someone
> points this out does not make them less wrong.

Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting her
sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong. About dozen
more were debatable (this from leftist sources) -- thought her citation of
source was accurate.

Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98% accuracy.
In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.

> Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern for the
> facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.

She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.

Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of liberals to
this, she struck a nerve.
~ BIG STOOPID HATS ~
2004-05-30 14:32:33 UTC

Guess mommy didn't strike enough nerves with Georgie.
George
2004-06-02 05:41:16 UTC

Consider suicide. You are redundant and serve no useful purpose.
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-02 13:30:44 UTC

Ann is correct.
Roger
2004-06-02 13:41:02 UTC

Prove it.
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-02 14:20:57 UTC
"Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> > > "~ BIG STOOPID HATS ~" <***@YEE_HAW.com> wrote in message
> liberals
> > Ann is correct.
> Prove it.

Its self-evident. Just read the whining trash from Socialist fairy Demmies
in this newsgroup.
Roger
2004-06-02 14:26:00 UTC
> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > "George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> hate
> > liberals
> > > Ann is correct.
> > Prove it.
>
> Its self-evident. Just read the whining trash from Socialist fairy
Demmies
> in this newsgroup.

No proof.

Noted.
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-02 15:19:45 UTC
> "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > hate
> > > liberals
> > > Prove it.
> > Its self-evident. Just read the whining trash from Socialist fairy
> Demmies
> > in this newsgroup.
> No proof.
> Noted.

No brains.

Noted.
Roger
2004-06-02 22:25:02 UTC
> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> who
> > > hate
> > > Its self-evident. Just read the whining trash from Socialist fairy
> > Demmies
> > > in this newsgroup.
> > No proof.
> > Noted.
>
> No brains.
>
> Noted.

Prove that I have "no brains." The proof that you provided no proof is
above.
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-03 12:11:48 UTC
> "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > who
> of
> > > Demmies
> > > No proof.
> > > Noted.
> > No brains.
> > Noted.
> Prove that I have "no brains."

Self-evident.

Noted.
Roger
2004-06-04 04:51:34 UTC
> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> bigots
> > > who
> > of
> > > No brains.
> > > Noted.
> > Prove that I have "no brains."
>
> Self-evident.
>
> Noted.

Yet more claims without proof.

Noted.
George Grapman
2004-06-04 05:41:00 UTC
Chico, still waiting for the source of the helicopter story.

To reply via e-mail please delete one c from paccbell
Mark Fox
2004-06-04 12:54:54 UTC
***@yahoo.com (democratix) wrote in message news:<***@posting.google.com>...
> (directed at whitey but with minor modification, applicable to all)
>
> Ok so you think blue eyes and milky skin are pretty, I won't argue
> with that. You think people from other cultures and other countries
> are weird and threatening; that's a natural human reaction. But
> realistically what are you going to do? It's all one species...

Yes, that perception is wrong but it is also understandable. When the
liberal socialist news media is happy to show idle and starving people
in Africa, or gangs of wild eyed gorilla fighters wielding machetes,
or the Chinese military putting down a riot but the liberal media
never bothers to show the sight of an African man working to feed his
family or staying up late to help his children learn to read, or
inviting a stranger into his house for food and sleep, its
understandable that some people get the idea that milky skinned blue
eyed people are the only race on the planet that is peaceful and
productive.

The same goes for Iraq and the Middle East. Why does the liberal
media only show the 5 percent of the Iraqi's who are involved in
violence and crime, or the 0.001 percent of troops that committed
atrocities in the prison? The 95 percent of Iraqis who are opening
businesses and establishing local governments and the 99.9997 percent
of American troops doing good work are hidden from view by our
illustrious liberal socialist media. Why does this happen? The
liberals in the media are clearly not interested in the facts or
proper perspective. They are only interested in pushing a hidden
political agenda, and in doing so are perpetuating the problem.
Arnold Dulcimer
2004-06-04 12:58:36 UTC
On 4 Jun 2004 05:54:54 -0700, ***@yahoo.com (Mark Fox) wrote:

>***@yahoo.com (democratix) wrote in message news:<***@posting.google.com>...
>> (directed at whitey but with minor modification, applicable to all)
>>
>> Ok so you think blue eyes and milky skin are pretty, I won't argue
>> with that. You think people from other cultures and other countries
>> are weird and threatening; that's a natural human reaction. But
>> realistically what are you going to do? It's all one species...
>>

>Yes, that perception is wrong but it is also understandable. When the
>liberal socialist news media

You lost all credibility when you used the words 'liberal socialist
news media' .

No further reading is necessary.
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-04 13:27:28 UTC
> "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > bigots
> response
> > > of
> fairy
> > > Prove that I have "no brains."
> > Self-evident.
> > Noted.
> Yet more claims without proof.
> Noted.

Yet more self-evident retard posting.

Noted.
Jingo
2004-06-04 17:46:17 UTC
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 04:51:34 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> bigots
>response
>> > of
>fairy
>> > Prove that I have "no brains."
>>
>> Self-evident.
>>
>> Noted.
>
>Yet more claims without proof.
>
>Noted.

We just enjoy keeping this Subject Header alive.

Jingo

See the 'Fahrenheit 9/11' Trailer:

http://www.fahrenheit911.com/trailer/

See the Campaign Ad the Democrats Should
Play on All Channels On the Hour:

http://www.blackstarsblog.com/bushin41point2.swf
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-04 20:53:27 UTC

> >> bigots
> >response
> >fairy
> >> Self-evident.
> >> Noted.
> >Yet more claims without proof.
> >Noted.
> We just enjoy keeping this Subject Header alive.

Just like Democrats. Whine, bitch, moan, complain BUT NEVER ACTUALLY SOLVE
ANY PROBLEMS.
Jeff George
2004-06-07 22:00:16 UTC
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:53:27 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com>
added the following words of wisdom:

>Just like Democrats. Whine, bitch, moan, complain BUT NEVER ACTUALLY SOLVE
>ANY PROBLEMS.

Why are you so partisan?

Jeff George

Would you like to see the Dope on the end of a rope?
Do you think he's a Chimp?
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-08 12:41:39 UTC
"Jeff George" <***@comcast.net.munged> wrote in message
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:53:27 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com>
> added the following words of wisdom:
> >Just like Democrats. Whine, bitch, moan, complain BUT NEVER ACTUALLY
SOLVE
> >ANY PROBLEMS.
> Why are you so partisan?

Let's see... Let me count the ways...

Jimmy Carter, Iran hostages. Jimmy whines, bitches, moans and complains.
Hostages held by Iran more than a year.

Ronald Reagan, NOT EVEN SWORN IN AS PRESIDENT YET, and the Iranians have
given up the hostages...

From a military viewpoint that's an outstanding example. The Iranians had
been playing Carter for over a YEAR, yet the gutless dipped-yellow bastard
couldn't bring himself to raise a finger. The Iranians were so frightened
of a Ronnie-inspired ASSWHOOPING that before Ronnie was even President they
gave up.

That's the difference between doing nothing and SOLVING PROBLEMS.

Its a key difference between today's Conservatives and the Socialist
Democrat Left.

Conservatives, by and large, have other things to do. They want to SOLVE
PROBLEMS, reduce taxes accordingly, move on to the next problem, then go
have a beer at a BBQ. I like that. Its sensible. It gets things done.

Socialist Democrats, by and large, DON'T HAVE anything else to do. The
PROBLEM they are obsessed with IS THEIR THING TO DO. And they don't want to
give it up, and they REALLY don't want to give up the taxes they take to
MANAGE the problem - so the problem never gets solved. I can't stand that.

More specific answer: I don't have a problem with political ideology.
Howard Dean is so fucking left its truly scary to me. But he is genuine and
sincere about his political ideology. I can accept that.

This time around I'm extremely partisan because I think Kerry is seriously
DANGEROUS for America. Our political system could accomodate a Howard Dean,
but NOT a Kerry.

Kerry is a liar. Kerry cut and ran from his brothers in arms in Vietnam.
When he returned home he abandoned our POWS, and took sides with our enemy.
He has voted AGAINST the military over 90% of the time. His voting record
is slightly MORE LIBERAL than Ted Kennedy's. Kerry voted AGAINST 2nd
Amendment issues 50 of 52 times. During the Clinton error, I mean era,
Kerry sponsored MORE anti-military, anti-intelligence, legislation than
anyone else. During the same period of time and since Kerry has accepted
MORE POLITICAL money than anyone in Congress. There is a scared and angry
little boy inside Kerry that moves him to be against the ideals of freedom
and liberty, and that IS DANGEROUS FOR AMERICA.
Bradley K. Sherman
2004-06-08 12:50:12 UTC
In article <7uixc.1$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>,
Crazy Bastard <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>"Jeff George" <***@comcast.net.munged> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 20:53:27 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com>
>> added the following words of wisdom:
>> >Just like Democrats. Whine, bitch, moan, complain BUT NEVER ACTUALLY
>SOLVE
>> >ANY PROBLEMS.
>> Why are you so partisan?
>
>Let's see... Let me count the ways...
>
>Jimmy Carter, Iran hostages. Jimmy whines, bitches, moans and complains.
>Hostages held by Iran more than a year.

And got them all home alive.

--bks
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-08 16:18:07 UTC

Yep, Ronnie did that BEFORE he was even sworn in!!!
Jeff George
2004-06-09 01:54:01 UTC
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:18:07 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>"Bradley K. Sherman" <***@panix.com> wrote in message
>> In article <7uixc.1$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>,
>> Crazy Bastard <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >"Jeff George" <***@comcast.net.munged> wrote in message
>> >SOLVE
>> >Let's see... Let me count the ways...
>> >Jimmy Carter, Iran hostages. Jimmy whines, bitches, moans and complains.
>> >Hostages held by Iran more than a year.
>> And got them all home alive.
>
>Yep, Ronnie did that BEFORE he was even sworn in!!!

You are aware that he cut a deal to have the hostages held until he
was President, aren't you?

Regards,
Crazy Bastard
2004-06-09 13:40:08 UTC

Prove it.
Jeff George
2004-06-09 22:07:38 UTC
On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:40:08 GMT, "Crazy Bastard" <***@yahoo.com>
added the following words of wisdom:

>"Jeff George" <***@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> You are aware that he cut a deal to have the hostages held until he
>> was President, aren't you?
>
>Prove it.

Back track in this thread. It was already proven.

Do you think he's a Chimp?
Roger
2004-06-04 21:25:46 UTC

I'm glad I can do my part.
FDR
2004-05-30 16:40:42 UTC

> "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
> > cep wrote:
> >
> > If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
> > liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.
> >
> > > She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that way,
> > > doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion
> > > opinions on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an
> > > opinion.
> >
> > Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that someone
> > points this out does not make them less wrong.
>
> Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting her
> sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong. About dozen
> more were debatable (this from leftist sources) -- thought her citation of
> source was accurate.
>
> Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98% accuracy.
> In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.
>

> > Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern for
the
> > facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
>
> She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.
>
> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> ordinary Americans and lie for sport."

And that's a fact? You shouldn't be touting her accuracy without a source
for that.

Given the response of liberals to
> this, she struck a nerve.

The fact that she has to say such things makes me question her reasons for
doing so.
George
2004-06-02 06:11:29 UTC
"FDR" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
> > > liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.

> > > Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that
someone
> > > points this out does not make them less wrong.
> >
> > Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting her
> > sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong. About
dozen
> > more were debatable (this from leftist sources) -- thought her citation
of
> > source was accurate.
> >
> > Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98%
accuracy.
> > In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.
> >

> > > Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern for
> the
> > > facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
> >
> > She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.
> >
> > Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> > ordinary Americans and lie for sport."
>
> And that's a fact?

Yep.

>You shouldn't be touting her accuracy without a source
> for that.

Janet Maslin, NYTimes book reviewer, wrote about Coulter's "Slander": "A
great deal of research supports Ms. Coulter's
wisecracks. And some of it is used to persuasive effect"

Would the NY Times lie? Believe me when I say that the NYTimes is NOT a
Coulter's fan....

[Feel free to search the NYTimes site and pay the $$ to download Maslin's
review and read it for yourself.]

In fact, Coulter's footnotes are 41 pages in length and can be checked by
using Lexis/Nexis. One documented error in "Slander" was Coulter's claim
that Dale Earnhardt's death was not carried in the NYTimes.

> Given the response of liberals to
> > this, she struck a nerve.
> >

> The fact that she has to say such things makes me question her reasons for
> doing so.

Feel free to question anything you want.

Her stated reasons include her observation that liberals are "savagely cruel
bigots who hate ordinary Americans and lie for sport."

An example from "Slander": "In the careful analysis in the Washington Post,
reporter Robin Givhans wrote that [new elected US Representative Katherine]
Harris "seems to have applied her makeup with a trowel."...Al Gore advisor,
Mark Fabiani later explained the Democrat's attacks on Harris, glibly
telling the New York Times, "We needed an enemy." He said attacking Harris
was "the right thing to do, and it worked." [Ann Coulter, "Slander: Liberal
Lies About the American Right," pp 18-19]

Point won.
Mark Fox
2004-06-02 13:40:23 UTC
"George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message news: <c9jr2m$id7$***@pita.alt.net>...
> "FDR" <***@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message

> way,

> someone

Just because you don't like the statement, doesn't make it wrong.
LOL!

> > > Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting her
> > > sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong. About
> dozen
> > > more were debatable (this from leftist sources) -- thought her citation
> of
> > > source was accurate.

True and true.

> > > Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98%
> accuracy.
> > > In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.

True again!

> the

She is a great writer and inspires much emotion with her opinions,
both good and bad. But her facts are six sigma correct.

> > > She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.

She is a pro and the liberals deserve it. The democrats are the new
party of hate and anger and Ann Coulter shows them for what they are.

> > > Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> > > ordinary Americans and lie for sport."
> >
> > And that's a fact?
>
> Yep.

Actually that's an opinion but after reading the liberal elitists on
this news group I'm willing to concede that its also a fact.

Roger
2004-06-02 13:47:55 UTC

You can, can't you? Like your Ann?
Tom Betz
2004-05-30 18:50:56 UTC
Quoth "George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> in news:c9crge$sf3$***@pita.alt.net:

> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> ordinary Americans and lie for sport."

As opposed to Ann Coulter, who lies for money.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these
to it; who to disobey were against all proportion of subjection." - W.S.
George
2004-06-02 07:36:36 UTC

> > Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> > ordinary Americans and lie for sport."
>
> As opposed to Ann Coulter, who lies for money.

Coulter lies?

Prove it.
Larry Heath
2004-05-30 22:17:31 UTC

> "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
> > cep wrote:
> >
> > If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
> > liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.
> >
> > > She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that way,
> > > doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion
> > > opinions on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an
> > > opinion.
> >
> > Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that someone
> > points this out does not make them less wrong.
>
> Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting her
> sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong. About dozen
> more were debatable (this from leftist sources) -- thought her citation of
> source was accurate.
>
> Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98% accuracy.
> In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.
>

> > Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern for
the
> > facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
>
> She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.
>
> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> ordinary Americans and lie for sport."

Strikes me as a bit like the pot calling the kettle black, she sounds like
she would eat her own young just to see what they tasted like.

But I guess I shouldn't talk too loudly, as I don't read or listen to her.
I guess I will have to look her over.

Larry
George
2004-06-02 07:39:08 UTC
"Larry Heath" <***@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
> > >
> > > If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
> > > liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.

> > > Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that
someone
> > > points this out does not make them less wrong.
> >
> > Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting her
> > sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong. About
dozen
> > more were debatable (this from leftist sources) -- thought her citation
of
> > source was accurate.
> >
> > Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98%
accuracy.
> > In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.
> >

> > > Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern for
> the
> > > facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
> >
> > She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.
> >
> > Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> > ordinary Americans and lie for sport."
>

> Strikes me as a bit like the pot calling the kettle black, she sounds like
> she would eat her own young just to see what they tasted like.

Thanks for proving her point about slandering the right.

Don't just look her over -- buy and read her books....
Mike Russell
2004-05-31 00:09:03 UTC
George wrote:
> "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
>> cep wrote:
>>
>> If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
>> liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.
>>
>>> She 100% absolutely right. Just because YOU don't see it that
>>> way, doesn't make her wrong. It's just another opinion in a zillion
>>> opinions on this web site. Most of them wrong.....but still an
>>> opinion.
>>
>> Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that
>> someone points this out does not make them less wrong.
>
> Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting
> her sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong.
> About dozen more were debatable (this from leftist sources) --
> thought her citation of source was accurate.

A large number of her references are wrong.

> Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98%
> accuracy. In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.

That is pure bull.

>> Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern
>> for the facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
>
> She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.

There we are in agreement. If the object is to piss one another off, I'd
say Americans are doing admirably. If it is to have a spirited debate,
we're not doing so well.

> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of
> liberals to this, she struck a nerve.

Like calling all liberals traitors? It hurts people to be insulted for no
reason, even when AC does it.
--

Mike Russell
www.geigy.2y.net
George
2004-06-02 07:47:59 UTC
> George wrote:
> > "Mike Russell" <***@pacbellTHIS.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> If you can stand to read her book, her thesis is that all
> >> liberals, going back to FDR, have been traitors.

> >> Not really. Many statements are simply wrong, and the fact that
> >> someone points this out does not make them less wrong.
> >
> > Unfortunately for liberals, she does an excellent job of footnoting
> > her sources. In "Slander," only 1 item was demonstratedly wrong.
> > About dozen more were debatable (this from leftist sources) --
> > thought her citation of source was accurate.
>
> A large number of her references are wrong.

Prove it.

Cite specifics.

> > Slander had over 850 direct, footnoted citations. That's 99.98%
> > accuracy. In fact, it's better than 6-sigma quality.
>
> That is pure bull.

As I just wrote. Prove otherwise. Be specific. Cite page number and
footnote number.

> >> Coulter is a showman (sic) with little regard for logic or concern
> >> for the facts, a juggler really, and she's good at it.
> >
> > She's good at pissing liberals off, that is for sure.
>
> There we are in agreement. If the object is to piss one another off, I'd
> say Americans are doing admirably. If it is to have a spirited debate,
> we're not doing so well.

Yeah. Right. As I know from bitter personal experience, liberals don't
debate....they just hate.

"Part of the reason liberals prefer invective to engagement is that...if
Americans knew what they really believed, the public would boil them in
oil." ["Slander," p. 197]

So they get what they deserve from Coulter (and from me and others posting
here).

> > Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> > ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of
> > liberals to this, she struck a nerve.
>
> Like calling all liberals traitors? It hurts people to be insulted for no
> reason, even when AC does it.

She wrote a book about liberal treason, titled "Treason." Equally well
documented. As did columnist Mona Charen ("Useful Idiots: How Liberals Got
It Wrong in the Cold War and Still Blame America First," ISBN 0-89526-139-1

Both made their point with several hundred direct citations.
Kal Alexander
2004-05-31 07:58:14 UTC
George wrote:
(SNIP)
> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of
> liberals to this, she struck a nerve.

She said that? Good for her.

--
Later
Kal
here until I return. Thanks.
zepp
2004-05-31 14:13:30 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:58:14 GMT, "Kal Alexander"
<***@yahooxxx.com> wrote:

>George wrote:
>(SNIP)
>> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
>> ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of
>> liberals to this, she struck a nerve.
>
>She said that? Good for her.

Ah, yes. It's a holiday weekend, and the trash right wingers are out
for a troll...

>--
>Later
>Kal

-
"The State Department officially released its annual terrorism report
just a little more than an hour ago, but unlike last year, there's no
extensive mention of alleged terrorist mastermind Osama bin Laden. A
senior State Department official tells CNN the U.S. government made a
mistake in focusing so much energy on bin Laden and 'personalizing
terrorism.'"

-- CNN, 4/30/2001.

Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
Pay your taxes so the rich don't have to.
For the finest in liberal/leftist commentary,
http://www.zeppscommentaries.com
For news feed (free, 10-20 articles a day)
For essays (donations accepted, 2 articles/week)
Jingo
2004-05-31 17:26:02 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:13:30 -0700, zepp <***@finestplanet.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:58:14 GMT, "Kal Alexander"
><***@yahooxxx.com> wrote:
>
>>George wrote:
>>(SNIP)
>>> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
>>> ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of
>>> liberals to this, she struck a nerve.
>>
>>She said that? Good for her.
>
>Ah, yes. It's a holiday weekend, and the trash right wingers are out
>for a troll...

I thought they were all out getting drunk and beating the wife and
kids at car races this weekend?

Jingo

"It's extremely difficult to govern when you control all three
branches of government."

-- John Feehery, spokesman for House Speaker Dennis Hastert
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A48717-2004May22.html
zepp
2004-05-31 17:36:41 UTC
On Mon, 31 May 2004 17:26:02 GMT, Jingo <***@AFreeAmerica.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:13:30 -0700, zepp <***@finestplanet.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:58:14 GMT, "Kal Alexander"
>><***@yahooxxx.com> wrote:
>>
>>>George wrote:
>>>(SNIP)
>>>
>>>She said that? Good for her.
>>
>>Ah, yes. It's a holiday weekend, and the trash right wingers are out
>>for a troll...
>
>I thought they were all out getting drunk and beating the wife and
>kids at car races this weekend?

The car race is over, the wife is in ER talking divorce, and now it's
time to share their wisdom with normal people on Usenet.

George
2004-06-02 07:53:36 UTC
"zepp" <***@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 May 2004 17:26:02 GMT, Jingo <***@AFreeAmerica.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:13:30 -0700, zepp <***@finestplanet.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Ah, yes. It's a holiday weekend, and the trash right wingers are out
> >>for a troll...
> >
> >I thought they were all out getting drunk and beating the wife and
> >kids at car races this weekend?
>
> The car race is over, the wife is in ER talking divorce, and now it's
> time to share their wisdom with normal people on Usenet.

Nope.

YOUR wife is talking divorce. She doesn't want to be deported to Canada as
an enemy alien with you.
George
2004-06-02 07:52:47 UTC
> On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:13:30 -0700, zepp <***@finestplanet.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:58:14 GMT, "Kal Alexander"
> ><***@yahooxxx.com> wrote:
> >
> >>George wrote:
> >>(SNIP)
> >>
> >>She said that? Good for her.
> >
> >Ah, yes. It's a holiday weekend, and the trash right wingers are out
> >for a troll...
>
> I thought they were all out getting drunk and beating the wife and
> kids at car races this weekend?

No. Were were fucking YOUR wives this weekend. Seems they don't like
quiche eating liberal cowards and traitors anymore. They've had it with
"sensitive" men and want real men, conservative men. They're tired of you
PC, Saddam lovin', appeasin' pussies.

It's because you all stink of fear and treason.....
Roger
2004-06-02 11:11:11 UTC

Lithium.
zepp
2004-06-02 12:25:21 UTC
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:11:11 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jingo" <***@AFreeAmerica.com> wrote in message

>> > I thought they were all out getting drunk and beating the wife and
>> > kids at car races this weekend?
>> >

>> No. Were were fucking YOUR wives this weekend. Seems they don't like
>> quiche eating liberal cowards and traitors anymore. They've had it with
>> "sensitive" men and want real men, conservative men. They're tired of you
>> PC, Saddam lovin', appeasin' pussies.
>>
>> It's because you all stink of fear and treason.....
>
>Lithium.

And a lobotomy.

-

Roger
2004-06-02 12:30:59 UTC
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:11:11 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Jingo" <***@AFreeAmerica.com> wrote in message
<***@finestplanet.com>

> >> No. Were were fucking YOUR wives this weekend. Seems they don't like
> >> quiche eating liberal cowards and traitors anymore. They've had it
with
> >> "sensitive" men and want real men, conservative men. They're tired of
you
> >> PC, Saddam lovin', appeasin' pussies.
> >>
> >> It's because you all stink of fear and treason.....
> >
> >Lithium.
>
> And a lobotomy.

They don't do those anymore. The chemicals are much better.

George is either 12 years old or suffers from manic bursts of vulgarity and
insults.
zepp
2004-06-02 14:23:28 UTC
On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:30:59 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"zepp" <***@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:11:11 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message

><***@finestplanet.com>

>hate

>out

>with
>you

>> >Lithium.
>>
>> And a lobotomy.
>
>They don't do those anymore. The chemicals are much better.

Looks like George built up an immunity...

>George is either 12 years old or suffers from manic bursts of vulgarity and
>insults.

Yeah, the Tourettes' school of political debate...

-

George
2004-06-04 11:25:36 UTC
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:30:59 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"zepp" <***@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

> ><***@finestplanet.com>

> >hate

> >out

> >with
> >you

> >> And a lobotomy.
> >
> >They don't do those anymore. The chemicals are much better.
>
> Looks like George built up an immunity...
> >
> >George is either 12 years old or suffers from manic bursts of vulgarity
and
> >insults.
>
> Yeah, the Tourettes' school of political debate...

Aw.

Poor baby.

Afraid to receive what you jag-bags have been dishing out for years?

Don't like being insulted? Too fucking bad. Welcome to the world of
Republicans and conservatives here on Usenet.

There are over 800 DOCUMENTED examples (the foot notes are over 40 pages
long) of liberal slander of Republicans and Conservatives in Coulter's book
"Slander."

Earthy language and "in your face" is what you're gonna get from me. That's
not what you traitor-fucks and enemy aliens (i.e., CANADIANS living in --
and off of -- the USA) deserve (IMHO) -- but we did away with lynching 50
years ago....and I'm not a violent man or about to break the law.

If you don't like the way you are treated in your lair here by me and
others -- then stop the decades long campaign of hate-speech and slandering
that YOU assholes do every day here in the newsgroups against Republicans
and conservatives.

YOU people destroyed comity when you adopted your fascists tactics of
telling "big lies" about your opposition. If you want a "civilized" debate,
then YOU change YOUR ways. And you better do it soon. Otherwise, when you
lose in November, when you start your violent "revolution" because you can't
stand another 4 years of Bush, I and others on the right are going to sit
back and cheer the cops and the National Guard shooting you down like dogs
in the street -- while the survivors get imprisoned for 10 years or more (or
face the death by lethal injection).

And that *will* be the end of liberalism -- and of YOU. And I won't miss it
one bit.
Ashland Henderson
2004-06-04 20:13:25 UTC
"George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message news:<c9pm7v$pf7$***@pita.alt.net>...
> "zepp" <***@finestplanet.com> wrote in message
> > On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 12:30:59 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >"zepp" <***@finestplanet.com> wrote in message

> <***@finestplanet.com>

> who
> hate

> out

> like
> with
> of
> you

> > >They don't do those anymore. The chemicals are much better.
> >
> > Looks like George built up an immunity...
> > >
> > >George is either 12 years old or suffers from manic bursts of vulgarity
> and
> > >insults.
> >
> > Yeah, the Tourettes' school of political debate...
> >

> Aw.
>
> Poor baby.
>
> Afraid to receive what you jag-bags have been dishing out for years?
>
> Don't like being insulted? Too fucking bad. Welcome to the world of
> Republicans and conservatives here on Usenet.

Ah yes, the world of lies, deceit, misdirection, and invective.

> There are over 800 DOCUMENTED examples (the foot notes are over 40 pages
> long) of liberal slander of Republicans and Conservatives in Coulter's book
> "Slander."

Not too many all things considered. Rene and you combined could better
that on any given week. Hell, Rene could probably better it himself.
BTW, truth is a perfect defense against slander.

> Earthy language and "in your face" is what you're gonna get from me. That's
> not what you traitor-fucks and enemy aliens (i.e., CANADIANS living in --
> and off of -- the USA) deserve (IMHO) -- but we did away with lynching 50
> years ago....and I'm not a violent man or about to break the law.

It's kind of sad really. All you show George is anger. Misdirected anger
at that. You'll get a lot further with reason.

> If you don't like the way you are treated in your lair here by me and
> others -- then stop the decades long campaign of hate-speech and slandering
> that YOU assholes do every day here in the newsgroups against Republicans
> and conservatives.

As usual you see only the other sides sins, not your own and those of your
co-worshippers at the republican shrine. There's guilt to both sides but
your own blinkers and filters protect you from your own sides evil.

> YOU people destroyed comity when you adopted your fascists tactics of
> telling "big lies" about your opposition. If you want a "civilized" debate,
> then YOU change YOUR ways. And you better do it soon. Otherwise, when you
> lose in November, when you start your violent "revolution" because you can't
> stand another 4 years of Bush, I and others on the right are going to sit
> back and cheer the cops and the National Guard shooting you down like dogs
> in the street -- while the survivors get imprisoned for 10 years or more (or
> face the death by lethal injection).

Now you are drifting over into pure crap. Your rantings about who started
the invective are of interest to your psychological state but of no value
to anything else. Study some history and learn. Your rantings are starting
to sound more and more pathological and out of touch with reality. I'd
suggest some serious help but you'd have to be willing to settle back into
sanity again, assuming you were ever there.

> And that *will* be the end of liberalism -- and of YOU. And I won't miss it
> one bit.

Yes, you would. You would have to find something else to hate. No fear of that,
however, since liberalism isn't going away and by all signs is likely to
triumph eventually. There will always be those harking back to the
mythological past but we'll treat them well, not shooting them like dogs,
putting them in jail, or giving them lethal injections. We'll mostly just
ignore them as they slowly disappear in the face of education and intelligence.
George
2004-06-04 11:11:31 UTC
> On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 11:11:11 GMT, "Roger" <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"George" <***@nospam.forme.tv> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Jingo" <***@AFreeAmerica.com> wrote in message
<***@finestplanet.com>

> >> No. Were were fucking YOUR wives this weekend. Seems they don't like
> >> quiche eating liberal cowards and traitors anymore. They've had it
with
> >> "sensitive" men and want real men, conservative men. They're tired of
you
> >> PC, Saddam lovin', appeasin' pussies.
> >>
> >> It's because you all stink of fear and treason.....
> >
> >Lithium.
>
> And a lobotomy.

Nah.

That'd make me a Canadian.
George
2004-06-02 07:50:00 UTC
> On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:58:14 GMT, "Kal Alexander"
> <***@yahooxxx.com> wrote:
>
> >George wrote:
> >(SNIP)
> >> Ann Coulter writes that liberals are "savagely cruel bigots who hate
> >> ordinary Americans and lie for sport." Given the response of
> >> liberals to this, she struck a nerve.
> >
> >She said that? Good for her.
>
> Ah, yes. It's a holiday weekend, and the trash right wingers are out
> for a troll...

And you've been hooked, netted, gutted and filleted, you enemy alien.

armpits.
Gandalf Grey
2004-05-30 04:41:41 UTC
"cep" <***@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> Johnny Asia wrote:
> > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers believe that if
> > you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on lies, if you
> > oppose creeping fascism in America, and you dare to speak freely about
> > it, then you're a "traitor".
> >

> She 100% absolutely right.

Even though nearly every great American from the founding of this country
onward disagrees with Coulter's McCarthyistic viewpoint.

You really are pathetic. Go find some dictator run banana republic where
you can be happy. It's obvious you don't have the spine to be an American.
Jim Austin
2004-05-31 19:16:27 UTC
Johnny Asia wrote:

> Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers...

By which Asia means people who think.

> ...believe that if you oppose an illegal and immoral war that is based on
> lies,...

By which Asia means siding with America's enemies.

> if you oppose creeping fascism in America,...

"Fascism" is the stock leftist phrase for anybody to the right of
Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong and Pol Pot.

> ...and you dare to speak freely about it,...

By which Asia means cowing down before the enforcers of political
correctness.

> ...then you're a "traitor".

Pretty much.

<Snip> The rest.
Gandalf Grey
2004-05-31 23:08:47 UTC
"Jim Austin" <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Johnny Asia wrote:
>
> > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers...
>
> By which Asia means people who think.

By which Asia means that Coulter is sick and all of Coulter's writings and
mouthings bear out that concern. Moronic followers like you are just a side
effect.
Dana
2004-06-01 01:56:19 UTC
"Gandalf Grey" <***@infectedmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jim Austin" <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > Johnny Asia wrote:
> >
> > > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers...
> >
> > By which Asia means people who think.
>
> By which Asia means that Coulter is sick

Not as sick as a person like you who murders his own child.
You should be in jail for what you did to your child. Your irresponsibility
is not an excuse.
Gandalf Grey
2004-06-01 03:01:47 UTC
Known sexual predator, "Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message
> "Gandalf Grey" <***@infectedmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jim Austin" <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > > By which Asia means people who think.
> >
> > By which Asia means that Coulter is sick
>
> Not as sick as a person like you

Hey, Dana the pederast is back for his once a week post. How's it feel to
be completely inconsequential, Dana?
George
2004-06-02 07:57:21 UTC
"Dana" <#$%@%$#.com> wrote in message
> "Gandalf Grey" <***@infectedmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jim Austin" <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

> > > By which Asia means people who think.
> >
> > By which Asia means that Coulter is sick
>
> Not as sick as a person like you who murders his own child.
> You should be in jail for what you did to your child. Your
irresponsibility
> is not an excuse.

Oh, Dana.

What have you found out about Dicke Hanson that I don't know, yet?

[Grin]
Rex the Reaper
2004-06-02 14:50:03 UTC

If you're going to flirt with him, do it outside the newsgroup please.
Rex the Reaper
2004-06-02 14:52:24 UTC

Any luck in your toilet porn search, Buttmaster?
Gandalf Grey
2004-06-02 18:01:02 UTC
> > Not as sick as a person like you who murders his own child.
> > You should be in jail for what you did to your child. Your
irresponsibility
> > is not an excuse.
> >

> Any luck in your toilet porn search, Buttmaster?

It looks like the prison library in the sexual offenses section only allows
Dana one posting per week.

I guess I should be flattered by the attention.
Jim Austin
2004-06-02 07:31:21 UTC
Gandalf Grey wrote:

> "Jim Austin" <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> > Johnny Asia wrote:
> >
> > > Coulter and her sick, moronic brainwashed followers...
> >
> > By which Asia means people who think.
>
> By which Asia means that Coulter is sick and all of Coulter's writings and
> mouthings bear out that concern.

Definitely sounds like a personal problem.

Grey "doeth protest too much, methinks."
Flip-Flop Bush
2004-06-02 14:11:12 UTC
***@ix.netcom.com (Jim Austin) wrote in

> Gandalf Grey wrote:
>
>> "Jim Austin" <***@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

>> > By which Asia means people who think.
>>
>> By which Asia means that Coulter is sick and all of Coulter's
>> writings and mouthings bear out that concern.
>
> Definitely sounds like a personal problem.
>
>> Moronic followers like you are just a side effect.
>
> Grey "doeth protest too much, methinks."

Ann Coulter is a man

http://ann-coulter-is-a-man.notlong.com

--
"Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S."
- Title of Presidential Daily Briefing, August 6, 2001
- Bush ignored it. 3000 people died.
Dave Grey
2004-06-01 05:52:29 UTC

> "Fascism" is the stock leftist phrase for anybody to the right of
> Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong and Pol Pot.

In general, the only people who object to the use of the word 'fascism' are
those who preach it.
Jim Austin
2004-06-02 07:34:21 UTC
Dave Grey wrote:

> ***@ix.netcom.com (Jim Austin) wrote in
>
> > "Fascism" is the stock leftist phrase for anybody to the right of
> > Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong and Pol Pot.
>
> In general, the only people who object to the use of the word 'fascism' are
> those who preach it.

I indicated no objection to the use of the word "fascism", as long as
it retains its actual meaning rather than to discribe those to the
right of Stalin, Mao, etc.
Dave Grey
2004-06-05 20:04:02 UTC

> I indicated no objection to the use of the word "fascism", as long as
> it retains its actual meaning rather than to discribe those to the
> right of Stalin, Mao, etc.

In Benito Mussolini's own definition, Fascism is described as a political
system where corporate and state power are merged, the people exist largely
to serve the state, the value of democracy is rejected, and militarism
rather than deplomacy is seen as the superior solution to foreign policy
problems. All of these components are present in both US political
parties' platforms to some degree, but the GOP is quite literally Fascist
by the original definition of the term.
Vince McGowan
2004-06-06 00:09:15 UTC
Dave Grey wrote:

> ***@ix.netcom.com (Jim Austin) wrote in
>
>>I indicated no objection to the use of the word "fascism", as long as
>>it retains its actual meaning rather than to discribe those to the
>>right of Stalin, Mao, etc.
>
> In Benito Mussolini's own definition, Fascism is described as a political
> system where corporate and state power are merged, the people exist largely
> to serve the state, the value of democracy is rejected, and militarism
> rather than deplomacy is seen as the superior solution to foreign policy
> problems. All of these components are present in both US political
> parties' platforms to some degree, but the GOP is quite literally Fascist
> by the original definition of the term.

Sounds as though old Benito copied it straight from the neo-cons'
playbook. (I don't believe in time travel, BTW)
Mark Fox
2004-06-06 02:40:49 UTC
Dave Grey <***@way.today> wrote in message

> In Benito Mussolini's own definition, Fascism is described as a political
> system where corporate and state power are merged, the people exist largely
> to serve the state, the value of democracy is rejected, and militarism
> rather than deplomacy is seen as the superior solution to foreign policy
> problems. All of these components are present in both US political
> parties' platforms to some degree, but the GOP is quite literally Fascist
> by the original definition of the term.

You are quite the clever propagandist. Tell a really big lie often
enough and the people might just believe it.

The only thing you got correct above is that fascism is where the
people exist largely to serve the state. But by your own definition
the liberals are the fascists. The liberals want all small businesses
in the country to serve the state instead of their customers.
Democrats want to tell you where you can work and how much you can
earn and then they tax it away from you because they think they are
smarter than you and can spend it better than you. That is true
fascism. Conservatives on the other hand want freedom of business and
freedom of the people, less regulations and smaller government. The
opposite of fascism.

You typical liberal liars claim the conservatives are what you really
are.
Gandalf Grey
2004-06-06 04:56:29 UTC

The Standard Operating Procedure of the Bush Regime.
wbarwell
2004-06-06 04:27:05 UTC
Mark Fox wrote:

> Dave Grey <***@way.today> wrote in message
>>
>> In Benito Mussolini's own definition, Fascism is described as a political
>> system where corporate and state power are merged, the people exist
>> largely to serve the state, the value of democracy is rejected, and
>> militarism rather than deplomacy is seen as the superior solution to
>> foreign policy
>> problems. All of these components are present in both US political
>> parties' platforms to some degree, but the GOP is quite literally Fascist
>> by the original definition of the term.
>
> You are quite the clever propagandist. Tell a really big lie often
> enough and the people might just believe it.

Mussolini invented the term fascism and defined it.
In the 20's, he was invited to write an essay on
the definiton of fascism for the new edition of Italy's
best known encyclopedia.

Google for it, its aroundon the net.

His prose is a bit purple, but if you want to know what
fascism is, this is the original definition by the man who
defined the term.

And yes, Bush's adminstration pretty much fits.

> The only thing you got correct above is that fascism is where the
> people exist largely to serve the state. But by your own definition
> the liberals are the fascists.

No, the GOP is. It is the party that has no need for rights
and gives all to its oligarchy big business buddies but expecst the little
people to serve the state.
For example the misnamed 'tort reform'. Little people have
no business in court. Courts are for big business and the government.

Mussolini said fascism should be called "corporatism".
Which is what we have now, government and its big business buddies run
things. Fascist style. And you love it.

--
"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun
in order to get a deferment. Nor was I willing to go to

Cheerful Charlie
Mark Fox
2004-06-09 00:41:42 UTC
wbarwell <***@munnnged.mylinuxisp.com> wrote in message news:<40c2ab23$0$17095$***@news.mylinuxisp.com>...
> Mark Fox wrote:
>
> > Dave Grey <***@way.today> wrote in message
> >>
> >> In Benito Mussolini's own definition, Fascism is described as a political
> >> system where corporate and state power are merged, the people exist
> >> largely to serve the state, the value of democracy is rejected, and
> >> militarism rather than deplomacy is seen as the superior solution to
> >> foreign policy
> >> problems. All of these components are present in both US political
> >> parties' platforms to some degree, but the GOP is quite literally Fascist
> >> by the original definition of the term.
> >
> > You are quite the clever propagandist. Tell a really big lie often
> > enough and the people might just believe it.
>

> Mussolini invented the term fascism and defined it.
> In the 20's, he was invited to write an essay on
> the definiton of fascism for the new edition of Italy's
> best known encyclopedia.
>
> Google for it, its aroundon the net.
>
> His prose is a bit purple, but if you want to know what
> fascism is, this is the original definition by the man who
> defined the term.
>
> And yes, Bush's adminstration pretty much fits.
>

> > The only thing you got correct above is that fascism is where the
> > people exist largely to serve the state. But by your own definition
> > the liberals are the fascists.
>
> No, the GOP is. It is the party that has no need for rights
> and gives all to its oligarchy big business buddies but expecst the little
> people to serve the state.

The GOP isn't trying to control your wages and draft your children.
The Democrats are. The GOP wants you to be able to control your own
retirement savings. The dems want the government to continue to
control it. The GOP wants you to have vouchers and pick any school
for your kids. The dems want total government control over where you
can send your kids to school. Etc. Etc...... You are spouting a
fantasy. Your claims are opposite the facts. Open your eyes and look
around.

> For example the misnamed 'tort reform'. Little people have
> no business in court. Courts are for big business and the government.

LOL! Got your complaint thrown out of court as frivolous, did you?

I told you that getting into car accidents on purpose so you could
make a profit suing for damages would catch up with you. LOL!

> Mussolini said fascism should be called "corporatism".
> Which is what we have now, government and its big business buddies run
> things. Fascist style. And you love it.

On the contrary, free enterprise and small business in America has
never been better. Just because you and your life are failures
doesn't mean that American life or all small business is a failure.
Come to think of it the GOP is also trying to stop the "death tax" so
the democrats can't confiscate half the business when one of the
owners dies. Yes, its clear. The Democrats are the real fascists.
wbarwell
2004-06-09 00:46:40 UTC
Mark Fox wrote:

> wbarwell <***@munnnged.mylinuxisp.com> wrote in message
>> Mark Fox wrote:

>> > You are quite the clever propagandist. Tell a really big lie often
>> > enough and the people might just believe it.
>>

>> Mussolini invented the term fascism and defined it.
>> In the 20's, he was invited to write an essay on
>> the definiton of fascism for the new edition of Italy's
>> best known encyclopedia.
>>
>> Google for it, its aroundon the net.
>>
>> His prose is a bit purple, but if you want to know what
>> fascism is, this is the original definition by the man who
>> defined the term.
>>
>> And yes, Bush's adminstration pretty much fits.
>>

>> > The only thing you got correct above is that fascism is where the
>> > people exist largely to serve the state. But by your own definition
>> > the liberals are the fascists.
>>
>> No, the GOP is. It is the party that has no need for rights
>> and gives all to its oligarchy big business buddies but expecst the
>> little people to serve the state.
>
> The GOP isn't trying to control your wages and draft your children.

You mean, by rewriting laws that will cause millions to lose their overtime
rights to appease big business?
You mean by refusing t raise minmum wages to allow a living wage for a full
time worker?
You mean by doing little to try to stop sending American jobs overseas?
you mean like the incessent union busting that Reagan ushered in
as a GOP habit?

As for the draft, Bush has essentially drafted people by extending their
stays in Iraq, and the GOP Congress is moving to make sure young American
boys are all registered when they need a draft.

We were talking Mussolini. Part of Mussolini's definition of fascism was
his claims that war was a desirable state enterprise, not that Mussolini
was all that good at war. War manly! War good! Grunt, grunt! He could
beat Libya's Bedouin, and Ethiopia sheep herder tribes, but after Hitler
took Northern France, Mussolini invaded Southern Vichy France and lost.
Hitler had to send troop to extract him. One of France's few WWII
successes. Mussolini did not do well
against the Brits in Africa, or at Malta.
Mussolini's army was Britains biggest supplier of tanks
in the early days of Britains battle against Rommel.

Mussolini's fascism, pro-war, has long been part of the fascist GOP
policy.
Reagan wagged the dog in Grenada and really, we did not do to well
against very poorly armed Cubans.
Only the fact they were badly outnumbered, and had no way
of getting arms or reinforcments allowed Reagan to eventually beat them.
He bombed Libya and missed his target.
He sold weapons to our bitterest enemy, Khomeini.
Reagan then pulled a Mussolini in Lebanon.
247 dead marines later, Reagan bugged out.
Bush let Saddam think he could get away with invading Kuwait.
He managed to beat Saddam, but most right wingers who praise his Mussolini
like resolve to go to war never bother to criticize his stupidity that made
that war needed.
Bush later stuck us in Somalia and waltzed off.

Basically, excepting Desert Storm and its attendent war crimes, bombing
The GOP has been more Mussolini than Julius Caesar.

Clinton lead a real coalition that crushed the genocidal
Milosevic wars of Serbian expansion.
And put and end to the chaos of Haiti for a while.
And prepared an army capable of dealing with Afghanistan,
knowing that was some day coming, an army prepared to go
when Bush needed it to be done.

And then, war president Bush, pumped up with Mussolini-like
arrogance, lied us into an uneccesary war for not very good
reasons. And like Mussolini, can't handle it now he got his war.

The GOP/Fascist warlike chest thumping is straight Mussolini.
Cheap, second rate fascism.

War is a manly endeavor, weak willed democracies
that avoid war are soft and weak. Grunt! Grunt!

We have seen a lot of that over the years in these political newsgroups
from the pro-facsistic war grunters. Until Clinton's success in
Yugoslvia, Kosovo, and Haiti such their fascist yaps.

Too bad that when they get their war, they can't
handle it often as not.

Bush and his neocon fascists thought that war was good politics, like
Mussolini. Rove had dreamy little dreams of a triumphant Bush,
a War President, running up 80%, 90% approval ratings.
A Bush welcomes in the streets of Iraq with flowers and candy and
triumphant mobs. And massive approval ratings just in time for an election.

But we don't have a Hitler to extricate Mussolini, er Bush
from his Vichy quagmire. Errr, Iraq tar baby quagmire.
This arrogant whelp of Mussolini's ideology arrogantly dismissed "old
Europe" and the UN in his rush to manly, fascist war.
And now begs them to help extricate himself.
"No chance, you son of a silly person! Now go away!"

All hail War! Fascism is for war and war promotes Fascism!
All hail Mussolini, that warlike thumper of podiums!
All hail Bush, the self proclaimed War President!
And thumper of TV cameras.

Google Mussolini, fascism, war.
How like Bush and his neocon crew.

"Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat its errors."
- George Santayana

Cheerful Charlie
Vince McGowan
2004-06-07 14:59:52 UTC

I'll bet you bay at the moon when it's full, don't you?
h***@gmail.com
2006-01-29 20:05:13 UTC
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Mark Fox wrote:

> From: Mark Fox <***@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: Ann Coulter is a sick traitor bitch
> Newsgroups: alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater,
> alt.current-events.wtc.bush-knew, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics,
> alt.politics.bush, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.society.liberalism,
> talk.politics.misc
>
> Dave Grey <***@way.today> wrote in message
>>
>> In Benito Mussolini's own definition, Fascism is described as a political
>> system where corporate and state power are merged, the people exist largely
>> to serve the state, the value of democracy is rejected, and militarism
>> rather than deplomacy is seen as the superior solution to foreign policy
>> problems. All of these components are present in both US political
>> parties' platforms to some degree, but the GOP is quite literally Fascist
>> by the original definition of the term.
>
> You are quite the clever propagandist. Tell a really big lie often
> enough and the people might just believe it.
>
> The only thing you got correct above is that fascism is where the
> people exist largely to serve the state. But by your own definition
> the liberals are the fascists. The liberals want all small businesses
> in the country to serve the state instead of their customers.
> Democrats want to tell you where you can work and how much you can
> earn and then they tax it away from you because they think they are
> smarter than you and can spend it better than you. That is true
> fascism. Conservatives on the other hand want freedom of business and
> freedom of the people, less regulations and smaller government. The
> opposite of fascism.
>
> You typical liberal liars claim the conservatives are what you really
> are.

So, in a different thread you claim, Fox, to be a democrat. Here you're,
apparently, lumping all liberals into one group, "lying liberals" and come
across as pro-conservative. I believe you're conservative, Fox, and a
Republican.

Are you conservative, liberal, or what?

-Thufir
Gandalf Grey
2006-02-01 16:21:45 UTC
> Zepfan wrote:
> > >No you're not, Fox. I've already proved that you're not a democrat and
> > >never were. No democrat would ever call the Democratic Party the
"Democrat
> > >Party."
>
> LOL. Are you still beating that mindless drum?

I'm still demonstrating that you're a liar and a repug pretending to be an
ex-democrat.

> > >That's what you've done and everyone who is more than a few years
> > >old knows that the little trick of calling the party, the "Democrat
Party"

Take a hike, liar. You're not fooling anyone.
Gandalf Grey
2006-02-01 16:21:49 UTC

> Gandalf Grey wrote:
> > "Zepfan" <***@XXX.com> wrote in message
>

> > > Isn't it amazing how Democrats or "democratics" LOL however they want
> > > to spell it turn around and eat those who oppose them within their own
> > > party??
> >
> > That may be true, but this isn't an example since Mark Fox was never a
> > democrat.
> >
> > So much for your troll.
>
> Galdolf clearly has a crush on me.

Sorry, Markie. I don't swing that way. I just have an interest in exposing
liars like you wherever they show up.