HOW TO GET GAS PRICES LOWERED
Whoshaq
2008-03-18 15:47:08 UTC
THIS IS NOT THE 'DON'T BUY' GAS FOR ONE DAY, BUT IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW
WE CAN GET GAS BACK DOWN TO $1.30 PER GALLON.

This was sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of
his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton.. If you are tired
of the gas prices going up AND they will continue to rise this summer,
take time to read this please.

Phillip Hollsworth offered this good idea.
This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the "don't buy gas on a certain day"
campaign that was going around last April o r May!
It's worth your consideration. Join the resistance!!!!

I hear we are going to hit close to $ 4.00 a gallon by next summer,
and it might go higher!! Want gasoline prices to come down?

We need to take some intelligent, united action. The oil companies
just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to "hurt"
ourselves by refusing to buy gas.

It was more of an inconvenience t o us than it was a problem for them.
BUT, whoever thought of this idea has come up with a plan that can
really work. Please read on and join with us!

By now you're probably thinking gasoline priced at about $2.00 is
super cheap. Me too! It is currently $3.19 for regular unleaded in
my town.

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to
think that the cost of a gallon of gas is CHEAP at $1.50 - $1.75, we
need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the
marketplace..not sellers.

With the price of gasoline going up more each day, we consumers need
to take action.

The only way we are going to see the price of gas come down is if we
hit someone in the pocketbook by not purchasing their gas! And, we
can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves.

How? Since we all rely on our cars, we can't just stop buying gas.

But we CAN have an impact on gas prices if we all act together to
force a price war.

Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY
gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and
MOBIL.

If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their
prices.
If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow
suit.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of Exxon
and Mobil gas buyers. It's really simple to do! Now, don't wimp out
on me at this point...keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is
to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to 30 people. If each of us send it to at
least ten more (30 x 10 = 300) ... and those 300 send it to at least
ten more (300 x10 = 3,000)...and so on, by the time the message
reaches the sixth group of people, we will have reached over THREE
MILLION consumers.
If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends
each, then 30 million people will have been contacted!

If it goes one level further, you guessed it..... THREE HUNDRED
MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all!
< B>
(If you don't understand how we can reach 300 million and all you have
to do is send this to 10 people.... Well, let's face it, you just
aren't a mathematician. But I am. So trust me on this one.

How long would all that take? If each of us sends this e-mail out to
ten more people within one day of receipt, all 300 MILLION people
could conceivably be contac ted within the next 8 days !!!

I'll bet you didn't think you an d I had t hat much potential, did
you!
Acting together we can make a difference.

If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on. I suggest
that we not buy from EXXON/MOBIL UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE
$2.00 RANGE AND KEEP THEM DOWN. THIS CAN REALLY WORK.

Keep it going
o***@earthlink.net
2008-03-18 18:38:13 UTC
Post by Whoshaq
Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY
gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and
MOBIL.
But I buy from ARCO. How would my "boycott" even be noticed?

Sheesh. What an idiot....
--
The Stone Age did not end
because we ran out of stones.
Bert Hyman
2008-03-18 18:45:16 UTC
Post by o***@earthlink.net
Post by Whoshaq
Here's the idea: For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY
gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON
and MOBIL.
But I buy from ARCO. How would my "boycott" even be noticed?
Gee... You've been participating in the boycott all along.

How forward looking.

Part of the vanguard.

You should be proud.
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | ***@iphouse.com
Red Cloud
2008-03-18 18:52:30 UTC
Post by Whoshaq
THIS IS NOT THE 'DON'T BUY' GAS FOR ONE DAY, BUT IT WILL SHOW YOU HOW
WE CAN GET GAS BACK DOWN TO $1.30 PER GALLON.
This was sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of
his engineer buddies who retired fr
Sorry to break you bubble...it won't work. Boycotting one gas company
will not work. It has to boycotting all companies which means
gas-addicted consumer must STOP driving car. That is only WAY. There
is no other way. Consumers controlling the gas price is matter of the
consumers will of not depending on car and going by alternative
transportation like walk, bus, bicycle. See I don't see how gas-
addicted American consumer rely walk, bicycle or bus. I mean they
can't even go to nearby supermarket without driving big-ass size
truck.
Docky Wocky
2008-03-18 20:53:01 UTC
Since we are basically dealing with suppliers who are moslems, it would
probably do more good, and attract more attention back in the land of
moslems, if we would just send some Democrat suicide bombers to Exxon and
Mobil gas stations to discourage folks from even going into them for the
next 6 months.

I figure $8 gas would have even the most effeminate and whiniest liberals
screaming for the government to invade those suckers, kill their leaders,
convert them all...er!...Nah, just kill them all, and take their gas.

You can see this coming up for Obamy to handle, can't you?

After all, that kind of action is entirely human in orgin and has been the
main force behind Western merchandizing for the last 500 years.

Who said colonization is dead?
Whoshaq
2008-03-18 23:15:27 UTC
I knew this was a lame idea.But after a friend sent me this email,I
figured I would post it on as many groups as
possible.Figured anything we can try might help.Anyway, it does sound
ridiculously vain now.
How about blowing up the Exxon Mobil gas tanker trucks as they drive
by on the highway or as they drive into the gas stations?
Or as Docky says send some Democrat suicide bombers to the gas
stations,lol.

Oh well, some light hearted humor during stressful times doesn't hurt.

Carry on!
o***@earthlink.net
2008-03-19 00:21:58 UTC
Post by Whoshaq
I knew this was a lame idea.But after a friend sent me this email,I
figured I would post it on as many groups as
possible.
That's the USENET definition of "spam".
Post by Whoshaq
Figured anything we can try might help.Anyway, it does sound
ridiculously vain now.
How about blowing up the Exxon Mobil gas tanker trucks as they drive
by on the highway or as they drive into the gas stations?
That would be terrorism and (probably) murder. Do you blame the truck
drivers for high gas prices?
Post by Whoshaq
Or as Docky says send some Democrat suicide bombers to the gas
stations,lol.
Oh well, some light hearted humor during stressful times doesn't hurt.
Carry on!
Oh. Well, if you want to do something silly but effective, mine the
oil terminals. Tankers wouldn't be able to deliver fuel until these
were swept, there'd be a huge oil shock, and people would demand an
immediate end to reliance on overseas oil. I'm just thinking out
loud, mind you.
--
The Stone Age did not end
because we ran out of stones.
Whoshaq
2008-03-19 00:50:52 UTC
Post by Whoshaq
Or as Docky says send �some Democrat suicide bombers to the gas
stations,lol.
Oh well, some light hearted humor during stressful times doesn't hurt.
Carry on!
Oh. �Well, if you want to do something silly but effective, mine the
oil terminals. �Tankers wouldn't be able to deliver fuel until these
were swept, there'd be a huge oil shock, and people would demand an
immediate end to reliance on overseas oil. �I'm just thinking out
loud, mind you.
--
The Stone Age did not end
because we ran out of stones.
Lighten up ,I was joking man.Do you think I literally meant blowing up
trucks.I'll be honest,I am single - so I don't really feel the
economic blow like families do (married with kids).I feel very sorry
for those who are , and I wish things will get better fast,like we all
do.

Also,I posted this message on only alt.politics related groups which
is NOT spam.How do you call that spam???
Instead of emailing it to 30 people and annoying them,I figured that
this would reach far more people than emailing some friends.

Anyway,I am on my way to mine the oil terminals.