Bush/Cheney 04 staff e-mail addresses
S. O. Damocles
2004-10-27 02:51:31 UTC
Looks like a bunch of Bush/Cheney 04 campaign staff e-mail
addresses
It would be a shame if something like that was posted to
Usenet, huh?
Shawn Reinschmiedt - Research/Communications;
Bosse, Philip (Collins)
Card, William (Collins)
Chris Carr's Blackberry
McCarthy, Sarah (Collins)
Murphy, Tom (Collins)
Victoria Newton - Research/Communications
Bush/Satan 2004
Bill Levinson
2004-10-27 04:42:18 UTC
Off-topic newsgroups removed...
Looks like a bunch of Bush/Cheney 04 campaign staff e-mail
addresses
It would be a shame if something like that was posted to
Usenet, huh?
[Long list of Republican E-mail addresses posted by S. O. Damocles (who
has expressed happiness when Iraqi insurgents kill our troops) and then
reposted as a quote, without any additional comment, by Bush/Satan 2004
deleted.]

So let's see how these two Kerry supporters operate:
(1) Posting other people's addresses for harvesters (pretty stupid as
the election will be over by the time the spammers can start to use them)
(2) Posting them to five or so off-topic newsgroups
(3) Replying to a post without any additional comment, just for the
purpose of making SURE the spammers harvest those addresses.

The ethics of the Kerry/Trial Lawyer supporter at work. And yes, Kerry's
people (e.g. Hillary Clinton) are proven spammers as well, per
http://www.stentorian.com/politics/kerry/spam.html

--Bill
Paolo Pizzi
2004-10-27 06:39:38 UTC
Bill Levinson lecturing someone about ethics and
morality is like Tony Soprano discussing crime
prevention...

------------ Proof that Levinson is a racist:

"It is quite appropriate to use ethnic slurs for
the enemy during wartime."

http://tinyurl.com/4hg58

"Sand apes attack French woman on train.

Six unidentified men said to be of North African
Arab origin grabbed the victim on a Paris suburban
train (...)"

http://tinyurl.com/3sq9g

"I just got back from a trip that involved air
travel, I noticed the metal security door that
prevents access to the cockpit during flight,
and the following acronym came to mind given
its purpose:

RED = Raghead Exclusion Device (or Raghead
Exclusion Door)"

http://tinyurl.com/5qtxx

"You gonna try to exact a "price" from the United States,
Mr. Raghead Disease, I mean Aziz? We've got plenty of
Hellfire, Tomahawk, and Zuni missiles just waiting to realize
their purpose in life: to blow up raghead vermin that piss
off Uncle Sam."

http://tinyurl.com/5zm69

Quite frankly, if the militant Arabs really want
to make it a question of "them or us" (them = all
of militant "Islam," "us"= U.S., Israel, and Western
Civilization), then I would not hesitate to choose
"them" in an instant by pushing the nuclear button.
Just hope Allah has enough virgins waiting to
accommodate all of them.

http://tinyurl.com/65o5k

"(picture at top) for why we piss off
sand apes and ragheads. American women must cover
their faces only when flying jet aircraft or walking
in space (or of course scuba diving). Americans build
airliners and skyscrapers; ragheads can only hijack
airliners and fly them into skyscrapers.

Most Arabs live in mud cultures and dung cultures
characteristic of the Middle Ages (or Dark Ages).
They are culturally inferior."

http://tinyurl.com/6nguh

"Suicide and martyrdom are for Arab teenagers
and young men who are too stupid to realize
that they are being indoctrinated by "leaders"
whose first reaction is to squeal and beg for
their lives the instant they meet an enemy who
can fight back."

http://tinyurl.com/5pyr2

"For many years I respectfully referred to
african americans as "blacks". Not any more.
After hearing anti-Israel comments in a
speech by "Reverend" Louis Farakhan, I
decided that the term "nigger" accurately
reflects the mental abilities of these
sub-humans."

(Levinson had this removed from Google
because he realized how embarrassing
it was. Still, he DID NOT refute it when
SOMEONE ELSE originally posted
it, right here: http://tinyurl.com/4s2eq)
Andy
2004-10-28 15:48:20 UTC
PLONK!
McWebber
2004-10-27 21:53:20 UTC
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=rnc.org&meta=group%3Dnews.admin.net-abuse.sightings

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gopteamleader.com&hl=en&lr=&group=news.admin.net-abuse.sightings&safe=off&sa=G&scoring=d
--
McWebber
"Richter points to the lack of legal action against his company as proof
Information Week, November 10, 2003
Bill Levinson
2004-10-28 02:08:23 UTC
Post by McWebber
Post by Bill Levinson
The ethics of the Kerry/Trial Lawyer supporter at work. And yes, Kerry's
people (e.g. Hillary Clinton) are proven spammers as well, per
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=rnc.org&meta=group%3Dnews.admin.net-abuse.sightings
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=gopteamleader.com&hl=en&lr=&group=news.admin.net-abuse.sightings&safe=off&sa=G&scoring=d
Well, I can't argue with the facts. :-( Of course there are also:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&scoring=d&q=democrats.org&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Dnews.admin.net-abuse.sightings
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&c2coff=1&scoring=d&q=johnkerry.com&btnG=Search&meta=group%3Dnews.admin.net-abuse.sightings

Since both parties are guilty, where would you rank politicians among
the following occupations in terms of ethics and integrity?

(1) Pimps
(2) Spammers
(3) 419 scammers
(4) Politicians
(5) Sleazy trial lawyers

--Bill

http://www.stentorian.com/antispam/
McWebber
2004-10-28 14:17:43 UTC
Post by Bill Levinson
Since both parties are guilty, where would you rank politicians among
the following occupations in terms of ethics and integrity?
I don't bother. I just block spammers which is why rnc.org has been in my
access file for several years. This year johnkerry.com joined them.

As far as your problem with trial lawyers, I doubt you have ever had to sue
anyone.
Information Week, November 10, 2003
S. O. Damocles
2004-10-28 20:01:47 UTC
Post by Bill Levinson
The ethics of the Kerry/Trial Lawyer supporter at work.
And yes, Kerry's
people (e.g. Hillary Clinton) are proven spammers as
well, per
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every
disability caused there is more blood on George W. Bush's hands,
and on the hands of everyone who votes for George W. Bush.
For the facts on Iraq, see <http://optruth.org>.
Feeling a draft? <http://shorterlink.com/?930B5U>
Wm James
2004-10-29 02:12:04 UTC
Post by S. O. Damocles
Post by Bill Levinson
The ethics of the Kerry/Trial Lawyer supporter at work.
And yes, Kerry's
people (e.g. Hillary Clinton) are proven spammers as
well, per
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every
disability caused there is more blood on George W. Bush's hands,
and on the hands of everyone who votes for George W. Bush.
For the facts on Iraq, see <http://optruth.org>.
Feeling a draft? <http://shorterlink.com/?930B5U>
Yeah, and every dead american civilian is blood on the hands of those
who wouldn't fight.

William R. James
Bush/Satan 2004
2004-10-29 02:30:47 UTC
Post by Wm James
Post by S. O. Damocles
Post by Bill Levinson
The ethics of the Kerry/Trial Lawyer supporter at work.
And yes, Kerry's
people (e.g. Hillary Clinton) are proven spammers as
well, per
George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every
disability caused there is more blood on George W. Bush's hands,
and on the hands of everyone who votes for George W. Bush.
For the facts on Iraq, see <http://optruth.org>.
Feeling a draft? <http://shorterlink.com/?930B5U>
Yeah, and every dead american civilian is blood on the hands of those
who wouldn't fight.
Is Jesus included for not taking part in your homicidal delusion?
William R. James - Head Witch Burner
Wm James
2004-10-30 01:04:05 UTC
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:30:47 GMT, Bush/Satan 2004
Post by Bush/Satan 2004
Post by Wm James
Post by Wm James
William R. James - Head Witch Burner
I'm atheist. If Jesus wouldn't fight to defend himself, his famility,
his community, his way of life, from scumbags who target and murder
the innocent, then he's a wimpy sorry excuse for a man.

William R. James
Bush/Satan 2004
2004-10-28 02:56:42 UTC
Post by Bill Levinson
Off-topic newsgroups removed...
Spammer.

I originated no thread, nor added no newsgroups to the headers.
--Bill
Andy
2004-10-28 15:47:48 UTC
snip crap

A pox on ALL your caves.

PLONK!
Bush/Satan 2004
2004-11-15 12:12:00 UTC
that
world can be so cruel, I never had anyone, and I guess one day I will
leave this world but seems like this is how it will be my whole life, I
want to thank God for chosing me as one of his people. Then these people
started giving us biological weapons, mom started feeling pain in her
heart and left arm, where as I started feeling pain around my rude part.

Frankly speaking, this is not complete detail of my childhood, but it
was nice to see the real face of the world, where even Muslims stab
Muslims just to satify their lust, even when they are slaves and they
know who is doing what. It was nice to grow up alone in people who only
wanted to see things their own way. I guess that is what makes them
people, mice, slaves and everything else but not people of God.

May God give us the ability to care about others as we care about ourselves.
wa'Salam
Mohsin

Creating prostitutes systematically

Assalam u'Alekum all,

It is widely believed in Muslims countries that those who are good or
have good character, die very young. Many people around me died
apparently because they had a heart attack or cancer. Apparently since
late (1970s) things have been very very bad in many third w
Wm James
2004-11-15 12:12:23 UTC
said okay jump with
style while smiling with happiness, say Allah hu Akbar and then jump ask
your God to save you, their satanic smiles were clear about the fact
that they wanted me to die.

I was also swearing at them and trying to repeat what I could recall
after having three injections to erase my memory, Mahmud Kurchu was not
very happy about the fact that I did not forget those things.

One should ask once again, am I not human, I did not do a thing and they
simply wanted to kill me to satify their satanic soul. They knew that at
the end of these stairs is a glass and someone died their in past but no
they wanted me to die as well. I was not an issue of taking one innocent
life, it was all about a jew killing a man from slave race so it did not
really matter if he had feeling if haven?t had done anything. They knew
that I have been given drugs excessively by Mahmud Kruchu so I can?t
really tell the difference between reality and dream but no I was just
another slave who should be killed because he did not sleep around.

Real Conspiracy theory?s script: God
Bush/Satan 2004
2004-11-15 12:21:26 UTC
I have forgiven everyone for anything they did in my past.
(more to follow). This part occurred in mid to late 1996. I can be wrong
if so you people only have to prove me wrong that is all and I would
like everyone to keep this in mind.

Though these are my experiences and thoughts but like always they can be
wrong, if so may God forgive me and show me the right path. May God
bring the real truth and unbiased justice to this world sooner and end
the blood shed, may God revive the truth, the truth that really is seen
by God as truth, may God empower the weak and powerless people again and
may God have mercy on us all.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

They say, we have to work on the problem before .

Assalam u?Alekum all :) I actually started posting news to newsgroups in
1995-6 at that time I remember that once in some *.islam or so newsgroup
issue of Kashmir was being dicussed. So I wrote a good response to that.
As soon as I posted reply things changed, a lot of "apparent" Muslims
were installed around me and so on. I was still completely sleep at that
time. Though nothing much happened to me, but everything else around me
turned into a disaster thanks to those cowardly coward bad guys working
in disguise.

One I was told by an Israeli Muslim, You see the Jewish leaders(the one
who sponsors AFL) said that we have to work on Pauline problem before it
gets bigger today it is about Asians tomorrow it will be about us Jews,
because this is how problems change their direction.

I personally don?t believe in dividing people over racial issues, but
later some "good guys" explained what really had happened, I was very
firm on Kashmir issue, the reason being here you don?t see what is
happening out there. In many
Wm James
2004-11-15 12:21:48 UTC
wall because of pain, I
had to now worry about internal and external injuries so I did not want
to fight, he tried to push me under him but he missed so went down
faster than me. I changed my position to stop the pain. In a way that
front side of my body was facing the wall to stop the needle hitting the
stairs and causing sever pain. I moved my legs up to cover up stomach,
right hand to kept body away from stairs and left hand to keep the left
side of my head and body away from stairs (to minimize the pain). So
after rolling in this position I reached the end of second stairs. And
fell over that second guy. He was at least one/two second ahead of me.
He was now unconscious or dead.

Now they told each other, now he is dead. They did not want to come
downstairs to avoid problems and blame as the noise was loud. I
concluded after seeing all this it is a dream and God is testing me, and
the fact is life is a test, we just don?t realize it. We are a bit too
mediocre to see beyond worldly illusions. It was a bit painful
experience but I took out that needle(12 inch long) from the lower part
of my digestion system. I probably injured a things or two in the
process. I also removed everything that was attached to my body. They
heard the sound, someone came down stairs, after seeing me sitting
beside another one of jewish terrorists. All these men were dressed in
black. He did not believe it, he started yelling the other xyz man is
dead too. He ran upstairs to get help, I knew it was time to run.I tried
opening the door on left side at that level, it was locked, they
probably did not want the slice of problem, they just wanted to live an
easy life because I was not their child. So I started running
downstairs, this terrorist cell was in higher part
S. O. Damocles
2004-11-15 12:22:40 UTC
to follow :))

Though these are my thoughts but like always they can be wrong, if so
you only have to prove me wrong. May God end the day so inhuman corrupt
liars. May God free the minds of oridinary and give them ability to work
on their weaknesses before bad guys exploite them. May God give us all
the courage to be honest with cowardly coward bad guys. And give us the
ability to face and follow the truth. May God have mercy on us all and
may God unite all the Muslims and give them all the ability to pray.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

Long term affect of short term solutions

Assalam u?Alekum all :)
Yesterday we were talking about Iraq and how
current Iraq war can make things worst for all of us around the world.
There are a few issues here, it may be very easy for those who have
authority to decide how things should be done. But the fact is at the
street level things are not as we think they are, mostly average people
just hear and believe what they see and hear from media. They don?t
consider that their could be encoded messages in everything and it may
very well be that TV, news are not entertainment anymore.

Things actually get worst when secret service agents and Israelies
equipped with biological weapons and authority who do not believe in any
kind of boundaries and ethics try to control minds and events on the
street. Such people have lived with people on the street for years, so
each time things go wrong, ordinary people who only relate to
environment based on assumptions will hear and believe what everyone
else around them does.

So if Iraq war goes ahead, and a few innocent people die, those who
share values with people of Iraq will definitely see it as murder thus
creating one more gap in our relationship, where as bad guys will use
Starkiller©
2004-11-15 13:02:27 UTC
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:22:40 GMT, "S. O. Damocles" <***@damocl.es>
wrote:

What a piece of shit. Dumbass thinks they're accomplishing something
with forged spammish bullshit

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:22:40 GMT
alt.politics.democrats:719580 alt.politics.libertarian:518021
alt.politics.republicans:704111 news.admin.net-abuse.email:2048856

Regards

Starkiller©

"To act dishonorably is the most outrageous behavior imaginable to a Minbari.
Captain Sheridan destroyed the Minbari cruiser Black Star during the war using
mines - a "sneak attack" that earned him the name Starkiller among the Minbari."

http://www.lairofluxlucre.com/headshop/

http://www.lairofluxlucre.com/headshop/sks/index.htm
McWebber
2004-11-15 12:29:34 UTC
cancer and the cure to this is "unlawful relationship", the bad part is
today the medicines have been invented to make people think about sex
more than anything else. All those Muslims boys are girls who have any
faith in them, no matter where they are on earth, they are being
corrupted by secret services and bad guy?s friends. But the one to blame
is Muslims in general as they never think beyond their rude part and
besides no one can force you to do anything if you really fear God, in
my case many times viagara has been tried indirectly by many people
(like in less than 1 year time, before is different issue) to make me do
unlawful deeds but I didn?t, though this is not much. The bad guys
believe that they can get anything done, insha?Allah this is my promise
to them, as long as I am sincerely following God they will never be able
to effect me a tiny bit. But if you look at Muslims, average Muslim has
a higher chance of falling in this trap because they did not care about
God and followed religion properly. This also works in many other ways,
if you don?t want to sleep around then someone around you may do it, and
then you would be told in many ways by "many people" that if others
around you have done it why can?t you (I experienced the same
situation).

You see we are not responsible for other people?s deeds, as far as I am
concerned I honestly don?t understand why and how people can have an
unlawful relationship and I don?t think I will ever understand it
either. But the way it looks like average person
S. O. Damocles
2004-11-15 12:29:50 UTC
four women just to get my next generation. Because by this
time many other things had failed, like making me unlawfully sleep
around. I honestly feel sorry for some of these girls, in some cases
their father had a fever and then a heart attack and he died. This is
not a new story in Muslim countries, this has been the destiny of slave
mice Muslims for a very long time. The fact that they tried to force me
to sleep around when I was only 10 years old itself means not many
people were left out in Muslim countries who didn't really have unlawful
relationship. I remember one girl who lived in our neighbourhood used to
come to visit our family frequently, this girl had told my parents that
she does not want to end up on street like many other girls but she
wants to get marry. Who will marry a girl who can't afford to pay
hundreds of thousands of dollars to her husband?

In my neighbourhood many children lost their father in very young age.
Some families were wealthy enough to survive for long time, in other
cases children had not other choise but to sell their body for money,
especially girls. Imagine this only 0.2% women reject sleeping around
and such till who even denied sleeping around was given biological
weapons and was programmed to commit suicide by Jews who control Muslim
countries.

So if you think you know what has been happening to Muslims then you are
wrong, this is not how it has been Muslims are slave, and if anyone
speaks he is raped, totured and abused just like me, in my case everyone
knows what happened but no one speaks about it. Have you ever tried to
question what happened to the rest who didn't complain or speak about
it.

May God give rise to truth and his true religion once agian. May God
Andy
2004-11-15 12:30:24 UTC
toes of my feet I start moving my wheel chair my concept was now he
will kill me, though I thought I was dreaming.

Some of this students started laughing, so I start running out. I
reached these stairs but I did not really want to jump as I was on wheel
chair, Mahmud Kurchu and his students were now approaching, as he was
coming this way he was consistently yelling at me. Selgin Inan was now
feeling sorry a bit, because just weeks before he had killed another man
in the similar fashion, making him jump over stairs and out of window.
Now I was in very similar situation. The people who lost their active
young Muslim child in car accident in 1998 should know Mahmud Kurchu and
his Jewish terrorists totured your son in that jewish torture cell for a
week for speaking against Jews and then he made him jump over the stairs
using the wheel chair, your son died just in the way Mahmud kurchu tried
to kill me, his wheel chair did not stop when he reached the end of
stairs, but you should know jewish terroirts killed your son because he
was active Muslim.

Real Conspiracy theory?s script: Jewish terrorists wanted me to jump

Now the other student Jewish terrorists started gathering as well, they
were laughing, they told me jump you are dreaming, I was under the
influence of drugs and I did not really know what reality was. Where as
at the same time Mahmud Kurchu was swaring at me very angrily, he paused
for a while, told me look I will give you a choice, you can
Andy
2004-11-15 12:30:30 UTC
a jewish Muslim agent or jewish girl married to
me, is because they want to know what I am doing and what I am planning
to do.

He said he might let me live but Palestine issue has to go.

He said, I hope lights are not turning red, I heard that lights are
turning red, red lights mean we need to go faster.

He said that if he does not listen to us this week we are going to
finalise his case and kill him in this week. He said that they either
need my "sperms" or else at least two of my kids. Mr. Imran Khan told
him that may be they should forcibly take my sperms out of my body, he
said we can?t do that as sperms have to be in some sort of active mode.
He said if I live I will bring a lot of change in people, as "they"
don?t listen to Israelis any more, whoever these "theys" jews want them
undercontrol. He also said that they have tried three times and each
time they have failed, tell me what shall I do, try again after few
months or finish here.

He took me to coffee shop where they gave me some drug.

He told them that he can pay 18 million x 2 for two babies of mine to
anyone. I think Jeff Kenneth?s brother was there the second day as well.

He said in class, you never know who you may be talking to.

He said that I have cost them too much etc etc, and his Jewish friends
are not happy about it.

Hey Graham I think you should tell your NSA and yourself to expect a
court case now, for attacking and I want to know why you did that, when
I was sleep. These people don?t even care what others would think when
they will, use drugs against others. May be feelings and humanity is not
important at all anymore, what is more important is service Israel.

Though this is some of the information relating to what happened to me
but I honestly do want justice against these bad guys.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

How many choices do they have?

Assalam u?Alekum all :)

One of good guys told me that the boss of NSA/CIA in Melbourne in one
man and he is pro-jewish. He said t
Bush/Satan 2004
2004-11-15 12:36:22 UTC
you people start behaving more like human and
stop acting mediocres because open air nuclear strike is real and its
impact on thoughts of human race will not be very good.

Muslims of the world how can you not question that what happened to
others can?t happen to us, besides our religion tells us to strictly
observe the limits created by God, how can BenLaden attack someone from
the back and be a good Muslim. Though these are my thoughts, but like
always they can be wrong, if so you only have to prove me wrong. May God
give us all the ability to analyse information and events and observe
the limits created by God. May God give us all the ability to think and
analyse. May God unite all the Muslims and give them ability to pray.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

Controlling actions and thoughts of ordinary people using religion

Assalam u?Alekum all :) Since NSA/NASA was created most of the money was
directed to control the minds of ordinary around the world. Abu Omar is
a Jew working for Israeli secret services, told me that we have NSA, and
once he mistakenly told me (was in fact telling his students) that
Muslims are controlled by Jews by sending people to their Islamic
centres and mosques around the world, he said they have their people in
every town and village. He said this way they know what is going on and
they have good control over minds and behaviour of people, basically
these people control our religion. Most of the Muslim religious leaders
are either Jews but won?t mention this to you (keeping it top secret and
acting Muslim) or else they are married to someone Jewish (like some
leading Imams in Melbourne) or have Jewish relatives (like Musharraf
from Pakistan).

In Abu Omar?s case who used to give lectures in our mosq
McWebber
2004-11-15 12:36:39 UTC
about rude things becomes
normal. Secondly one person should know the real defeat does not live
outside in the world, it lives inside once you get defeated inside then
nothing can make you face the world. Once a person does such thing
before marriage, then the charm of family relationship does not grow
that much after marriage. Also if a person can do unlawful things before
marriage they can still do them after marriage. By the way mind control
by bad guys gets a bigger share from making people think and do
"unlawful rude things" than any other event and information source

May God have mercy on us all and may God give us the ability to address
the right problem at the right time. Though these are my thoughts but
like always they can be wrong, if you may God forgive me.

wa?Salam

America, United States and why Iraq war is essential?

Assalam u?Alekum,
The time has come we stop using the word "america" for
Jews, United States does not belong to Jews, even they may control the
minds of people today, In Muslim countries they have poisoned many many
people, because "they don?t like America", which in return made every
ordinary person on the street hate United States and not the ones who
were really behind all these things.

I personally think that Bush is right one day or another someone has to
make a change in countries controlled by Jews. But once again I think if
Christianity is Europe?s and United States religion then they must
respect what Pope has said about Iraq issue, he is only giving what he
thinks is the right decision according to Vatican city and it should be
respected. I personally think that US should not go to war without
having Pope on her side or else Pope should be educated about the real
situation
Bill Levinson
2004-11-15 12:37:20 UTC
of my digestion system. I probably injured a things or two in the
process. I also removed everything that was attached to my body. They
heard the sound, someone came down stairs, after seeing me sitting
beside another one of jewish terrorists. All these men were dressed in
black. He did not believe it, he started yelling the other xyz man is
dead too. He ran upstairs to get help, I knew it was time to run.I tried
opening the door on left side at that level, it was locked, they
probably did not want the slice of problem, they just wanted to live an
easy life because I was not their child. So I started running
downstairs, this terrorist cell was in higher part of building. But I
couldn?t run because now lower right leg was completely broken into
pieces, though it was still attached to my body. So I sat and slide over
the fence that was attached to stairs, I only had to get down at the end
of each level to see if the door was open. (rest is given in
undocumented rape of Christianity in Jewish torture cell)

Conspiracy theory?s real script: Undocumented rape of Christianity in jewish torture cells.

In fact one of the doors was open, I went inside I was bleeding too
much, the nurses saw me, they actually knew all this was going on but
they did not want to be part of all this, I realized they will find me
soon, because of traces of blood and no one else wanted to help me
anyway. Probably because they were slaves too, the undocumented slaves
of powerful, wicked and corrupt. Nurse told one of the patie
Starkiller©

Andy
2004-11-15 12:37:42 UTC
I was playing with my brother, when I fell and completely broke my
right arm, the front part of my arm was hanging. My step father came
late, by then the bone had already entered the muscles. So he took me to
the army hospital, over there they told him that it will either cost him
a lot of money or else I will be given biological weapons (as a test, as
he couldn't pay) that will weaken my arms. These Jews who are running
Muslim countries for one century knew that I exist and I am alive, so
they just wanted to take my arms away. So after my arm healed they gave
me biological weapons due to which with in days, my arms turned black,
and became very very weak. I honestly don't know how many more
biological weapons they had tried on me, my body is very weak, thanks to
people like Cebrial Bulut, Selgin Inan, Mahmoud Kurchu, Sam Elhouli and
many more.

Mom made a lot of lies to save my life, we will discuss them some other
day, so she left my dad and came back to her parents in a bid to save me
and keep me alive, and that is why I ended up in Jewish school. Today my
arms are only around 1.2 inch thicker (maximum). Welcome to real world
this is called systematically eliminating other races. God knows how
many people these Jews have killed like that who have never been
mentioned. Considering that I am the only one who survived, and this is
where you see their mind control, you will never hear anything about any
great deeds Jews have done to Muslims in Muslim countries, because it
will be going agianst the mind control mechanisum they have developed
for human race, human race better sleep whil
Starkiller©

Andy
2004-11-15 12:37:47 UTC
in "No". He also ordered his students to stay in
the room, while I the snake was in there, actually I grabbed the snake
and to stop it from bitting me, I started hitting these other guys who
were in room with me.

These people apparently don't accept this happened but it actually did,
they also do not accept pissing in the water but I do remember Mahmud
Kurchu bringing in some chemical and adding it in water to say there you
this will cancel the affect of pissing in water.

They also tried to make me confess individually, they used two different
rooms to torture me.

May God end the days of corrput racist, liars who have enough courage to
scare and toture weak and innocent but they definately don't have
courage to accept the great deeds they have been performing all around
the globe. May God bring the days soon people's lives and views are
respected.

wa'Salam
Mohsin

Real conspiracy theory?s script: ASIO knew about it.

Assalam u?Alekum :)

I would like all of you to know that ASIO was very well aware of YMA?s
activities and ASIO was also aware of the fact I was in that Jewish
torture cell. But when I vanished from my room, the cops _were_ looking
for me in other places but not at YMA, NASA?s torture cell.

I had a conversation with them about it later, actually first of all
when your city is at fire logically you will save your house first, jews
are powerful they control everything possibly that is why you see
Christians playing indirect games with these people. They actually even
sometimes talk bad about church, it makes me feel sad how bad things can
get. But the fact is ordinary people on the street have to take the
responsi
Starkiller©

Bush/Satan 2004
2004-11-15 12:45:05 UTC
an
assignment. It is said that he told her and a few other girls that you
can?t join university if you don?t take off your Hijab. In other cases
he told them that he wants to get marry with them, mostly girls only
think about getting married. I trusted this man as my friend and he
stabbed me from the back. This man till today is active with secret
services and has approached many other young Muslim girls. He himself
went around spreading all this to the people. Everyone in Islamic
society knew this was going on but no one did anything about it. He and
M Dagistani (perhaps Russian Jewish Muslim) made a lot of lies about me
and spread them around deliberately. He had told Dagistani that "Mohsin
pays too much attention to this girl, so I will take care of her while
you keep him busy with other things". This man joined secret service
before he joined university. When he slept around with that girl the
first time (apparently the Hail storm story was made), I was called back
to Islamic society meeting, as I had left Islamic society by then to
show me this, hoping it will break me apart psychologically, this man
found out all my secrets and tried to break me mentally, how dumb of
girl and her parents that they did not see this? Oh well I was hurt a
bit, but then again other people?s life was not my choice.
McWebber
2004-11-15 12:46:11 UTC
of first moon landing. Not finding it now
means there was no landing on moon till today.

Finally you have seen the amount of fuel required to take a spaceship to
International space station, if moon?s gravity is 1/5 of earth?s
gravity, even then we need a lot of fuel to land and fly back to earth,
which was not possible in 1960s and is still not possible today. The
fact is this is where you see the limits of human being :).

So now can anyone tell me what happened yesterday and why it happened
:)? But in anycase these are my thoughts and they can be wrong if so may
God forgive me.

wa?Salam
Mohsin

BenLaden is a Jew

Assalam u?Alekum all :) I know some of you may very well be shocked. But
okay now when we have to speak the truth we have to speak the truth. Bin
Laden or perhaps Ben Laden is a Jew, where is the proof, the proof is
out there you only need to be a bit intelligent to decode the
information that is all. Like my yesterday?s BBC post was about using
biological weapons to kill people not about sex. Learn to user your
brain and learn not to be mice when it is the time to do so. For my
proof you need to wait for a while insha?Allah we will pass it on to you
at the right time.

Afghanistan war was created and faught by Israelies for Muslims and the
world one of the benefit of the war is they created a few people that
will never be rejected by Muslims. At the same time they drained all the
potential Muslim during Iraq Iran, Afghanistan and other wars from
society. It may very well be that he has command over devoted Muslims
but the fact is this man has good contact with NSA/NASA that is running
Israeli agenda around the world, this is all about mind control but
sadly many Muslims are not ready to think about such issues at all.

What is more amazing is the fact that these bad guys have affected the
mind
Bill Levinson
2004-11-15 12:46:19 UTC
work on problem
collectively and individually. May God give us the ability to standup
for truth and justice. wa'Salam Mohsin

So I changed Schools......

Assalam u'Alekum all,

It is tragic that in Muslim countries Jews who run and control the
economy, army, media and administartion of countries have stronger
relationship with other minor communities than Muslims do. At the end of
grade 8 I left Jinnah public school, this time mom wanted me to stay but
other family members wanted me to change school, so the collective
decision was to change school. In the new school there was a teacher who
was teaching only a few intelligent students, I was one of them. He
started calling us all to his house, one day he took my hand and made me
touch his rude part. I came home told my mom, as dad was always away and
I told her what had happened I wanted to leave school. Story became
really big issue, everyone around me laughed at me and that man changed
the story and made stories about my mom. My mom had told me that I will
have to go back to my previous Jewish school or else these things will
continue happening. But I did not want to go back, I changed schools
again. My class mates had told me you know it could all go away you only
need to sleep around at least for once, in those days I did not even
know people could be so curel anyway.

Our neighbours made so many rude stories about my mom, mom wanted to
commit suicide, I remember, I used to stay up whole night to guard and
see what she is doing. I don't know I guess it was good to see that
world can be so cruel, I never had anyone, and I g
Starkiller©
2004-11-15 13:04:07 UTC

Damn, Guess this cocksuckers is out to sppoof everyone in usenet

Atro Tossavainen
2004-11-15 13:12:29 UTC
Post by Starkiller©
Damn, Guess this cocksuckers is out to sppoof everyone in usenet
And you're _improving_ the state of things by responding to it, I suppose?

Just have your news host disregard all posts from that IP address and the
two others at [66.235.33.34], [66.235.33.38] (plus any others that I might
not be seeing) that are participating in the current flood. Or killfile
them in your newsreader.
him my sperms
then he will let me go, but I prayed to God that night God I am only
going through this what ever it is because of you and no one else, so
please help me, please help me get through this successfully, I kept
phanting when he was punching me in my stomach and slapping me and
burning and electrifying my skin., he asked me who I was I told him that
I am 7th star, all this time I thought I was dreaming. Because they had
changed their tactic they could not make me speak so they told me I was
dreaming and thus started finding out what I knew.

He brough a cassette player and this radio player kept repeating one
message again and agian, when I was being electrified. By the way he
gave me various kind of injections and the injection to erase my memory
was given to me three times in those three nights, each time a much
bigger dose, as I was not forgetting what they were doing to me.

May God free the world soon and then the days of these liar, cowardly
coward Hayenas who have raped Christainity and Islam in the name of
Israel, to satify their jealosy and corrupt and control the human race.
wa'Salam Mohsin

Welcome to organised terror/ car bomb

Assalam u'Alekum all,

In early April 2002(last year), a car bomb exploded just outside the
Australian Embassy in Pakistan. Guess who was behind organising this
bomb, I heard a few people died when this bomb exploded. Abu Omar was
behind this event. It is said that he followed me, after I had left to
go to Pakistan, he had arranged this terrorist act from Australia,
special thanks to this "jewish" brothers in Pakistan. I bet every
oridnary person in Australia must have though it is Muslims, well now
you know.

I have also been told that he traveled all this way, to actually kill me
in Pakistan and rape people around me. He was successful in raping one
of my relatives, apparently m
Paolo Pizzi
2004-11-15 13:09:08 UTC
they did that pipe
thing to me, in which they injected something in my urine pipe, and this
thing was done by a man who was General in Pakistan army. Things did not
stop there, then all of a sudden I got this flu due to which some black
clusters started coming out of my brain and yes at that time I was in
level 9 and I was only thirteen years old. My mom?s mom had told me that
look it is usual around here, that people get "this kind of flu" so you
must understand you will get more intelligent after this. It seems like
it is the fate of every intelligent Muslim to have these biological
weapons that is why everyone knew about it.

Actually that black cluster flu with water like liquid was another
biological agent used on Muslims, and most of the Muslims around me when
I was young experienced it, they either did what they were told to do or
paid the price like I did. In my case, because I used to pray, and I was
very very intelligent (like today). In Muslim countries, Muslims live in
fear, they don?t speak about such things then the rest is done by taking
control of their religion using imam?s and text created by secret
services.

Though we will discuss this later in detail but let us question why is
it that these people like to control the minds of people, if not they
like to hurt the brain of intelligent and take out the intelligence. The
time has come that those who want unbiased justice for themselves and
for others start encouraging those who have suffered to speak the truth,
Paolo Pizzi
2004-11-15 13:16:09 UTC
my
digestion system. Yes that is right at that time I was only 13 years
old. But this did not make much difference for them. I had constipation
for at least ten years. Doctors say it affected various parts of my body
already. Today I can?t stay hungry for long hours because I instantly
start getting pain in my lower back and other body parts. Now one must
ask what is the point of giving me biological weapons to cause digestion
after removing my left kidney. Well that is the true picture of Jewish
faith for you.

This didn?t only happen to me, this has been the fate of every Muslim,
Christian Child who did not sleep around, and this has been happening
for decades now.

Jews kill secret service workers for saving lives . . .

Assalam u?Alekum :)

So as I mentioned earlier in 1992, they already had given me this
biological weapon due to which cells in my blood vessels started growing
to block the blood circulation, at that time I was 13 years old and my
body was still growing. But even after disabling my left kidney and
taking out other body parts, jews did not stop, they kept giving me m
Bill Levinson
2004-11-15 13:10:53 UTC
[...]

for a while, told me look I will give you a choice, you can jump now and
if you live you live or else I will kill you. One should note if I had
died that day he probably would have told others look he commited
suicide. And that is
Bill Levinson
2004-11-15 13:18:04 UTC
level 9 at school, I was the only one who did not understand,
talk and do rude things, mostly students are me used to do all this but
I was not aware of the issue.

Some people have the idea that my brain is back now, no you can?t
recreate God?s gifts like the way they were before, especially brain.
When I was in level 3 I used to make images of planes, cars, helicopters
and ships that I had never seen, they were my ideas, but today?s Apache
and Stealth bomber look just like the two of them, though I can?t really
imagine things like that anymore, but I guess this is God?s will so I
just want to thank him for that.

So in level 9, I started feeling a lot of pain in my rude part and legs,
my mom took me to the doctor. They told me that I will have to get marry
to a Jew or else I will be punished. Though I as only 13 years old at
that time, I did not understand what was going on. So they harassed my
mom, my supposed-to-be dad was always away. Then they did that pipe
pedro martori
2004-10-27 03:32:16 UTC
Destaque Internacional - Year VI - No. 151 - Buenos Aires / Madrid - Oct. 20, 2004 - Javier González (coord.) (translated from original in Spanish).-
The American Elections: Gulliver and Latin America

The international concerns of the United States turn primarily toward the unfolding of the military war in Iraq and the problem of Moslem terrorism. However it should not absorb one's attention in such a way as to stop one from seeing that in Latin America, the natural rearguard of the United States, they are becoming victims of another war, that of disinformation.

The Presidential Debates: Latin America Ignored

The presidential candidates of the United States, conservative George W. Bush and liberal John Kerry, ignored Latin America in the three pre-electoral debates - a particularly striking omission in the first of them, dedicated to foreign affairs and held in Florida, a state with a strong Cuban and Latin American presence, where the problem of Communist Cuba is a particularly burning one.

That relegation of Latin America to a secondary status favors the "pink" and "red" Left of the continent, driven on to encourage anti-American resentment, isolating the United States from its Southern neighbors and creating, in relations on both sides, a climate of "the worse, the better."

Other topics of this Editorial:

* Military War and Information War * A Guarantee for the North's Stability * Latin Americans: The Largest Minority * Cuban Americans, Once Again Decisive * "Pinks" and "Reds": To Frustrate the Giant Gulliver * Natural Allies * Related Editorials:

Free full text, by e-mail, of this Editorial:

AmericanElections:FreeFullText

Other free links:

AmericanElections:Gulliver-LatinAmerica:MyOpinion

AmericanElections:EnCastellano

AmericanElections:EmPortugues

ProximasEleccionesUruguayas:EnCastellano

RecientesEleccionesBrasilenas:EnCastellano

DestaqueInternacional:Remove

---
pedro martori
2004-10-27 03:54:55 UTC
Subject:
Apology sent by
Claudine
For good and ill, the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess will remain an issue.
On the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of
the actions while on the other hand, political glee will take control
and fashion this minor event into some modern day "My Lai massacre".

I heard some Arabs and Muslims are asking for an apology. I humbly
offer mine here:

I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and
sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims
(Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came
after 9/11. I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were
Islamic Arabs.

I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live in squalor under
savage dictatorships. I am sorry that their leaders squander their
wealth.
I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their
religious schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and
highjacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab
country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial
help to those same Palestinians.

I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs
blame the USA for all their problems.

I am sorry that our own left wing elite, our media, and our own
brainwashed (from elements of our society like radical professors,
CNN and the NY TIMES) masses do not understand any of this.
I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out
of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common
folk suffered.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide
bombers upon their death. I am sorry that those same bombers are
brainwashed thinking they will receive 72 virgins in "paradise."

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant women, babies,
children,the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are a legitimate
targets.

I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs from the gang rape
rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of their own making.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than
any other group.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control
of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we don't drop
a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy
Site". I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the
World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas
Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole,
the embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick Berg
and Daniel Pearl, etc....etc!

I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized
village in Africa.

America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those
responsible because that is what we do. We hang out our dirty laundry
for all the world to see. We move on. That's one of the reasons we
are hated so much. We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab
countries that are now demanding an apology.

Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news,
we were like - so what? We lost hundreds and made fun of a few
prisoners.

Sure, it was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause, but until
captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners. Now we're
supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated? Our
compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people
killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating
Fallujans.

If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long
wait. You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.
************************************************************************=
**********

Wake Up, we are at war (World War 3) and this is a war of CIVILIZATIONS!!!!! (If you can call theirs a CIVILIZATION)

---
Ya'kib T
2004-10-26 11:46:52 UTC
TROLL "pedro martori" <***@progression.net> wrote in message news:baGdnVTzYJobh-LcRVn-***@look.ca...

X-posting (spam) irrelevant groups deleted.

<snip - irrelevant rant>
Post by pedro martori
I heard some Arabs and Muslims are asking for an apology. I humbly
Nice if is genuine apology and not your irrelevant ranting spam.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and
sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims
(Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).
You forget that behind the wars in Bosnia and Kosovo were Kissinger and
Eagleburger puppet Slobodan
Milosevic. USA and especially Eagleburger and Kissinger, Vance and Owen,
Rose and other western politicians support murdering of predominantly
Catholics and Muslims in Croatia, Slovenia and Bosnia. Eagleburger and
Kissinger are Jews.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came
after 9/11. I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were
Islamic Arabs.
You sure? Please check by visiting alt.conspiracy or alt.new-world-order and
websites mentioned there to find who was behind 9/11
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live in squalor under
savage dictatorships. I am sorry that their leaders squander their
wealth. I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their
religious schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.
Wrong again. Those dictators were friends of America brought to power and
financed by the former American Presidents, Saddam and Osama for example.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and
highjacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab
country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial
help to those same Palestinians.
You should read about Arafat before exposing in public your own stupidity.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs
blame the USA for all their problems.
Like for example preventing access to food and medicine for Iraq children?
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that our own left wing elite, our media, and our own
brainwashed (from elements of our society like radical professors,
CNN and the NY TIMES) masses do not understand any of this.
I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out
of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common
folk suffered.
Maybe you has been brainwashed? If so many people do not agree with you
something must be wrong in your opinion.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide
bombers upon their death. I am sorry that those same bombers are
brainwashed thinking they will receive 72 virgins in "paradise."
I partially agree here - there are no 72 virgins but will you agree that US
Government stop to financially support families of US dead soldiers?
It's called social security, family support when main breadwinner die.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant women, babies,
children,the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are a legitimate
targets.
Me to. But they are obviously fuck-minded idiots when they decided to play
with explosives and kill themselves. You don't expect they have enough brain
to choose instead military objects? Or they are cowards afraid to be close
to soldiers?
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs from the gang rape
rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of their own making.
I am sorry that our troops are sent overseas and destroy functioning
societies and steal oil . As a result, all gang-rapers now live in the USA
and other
western countries.By the way Canada from you are posting has no troops
overseas as far as I know,
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than
any other group.
Me to. I am sorry for each lost human life regardless of religion of the
victim.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control
of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we don't drop
a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.
You are talking about US troops here? You encourage terrorism and killing
children and other civilians in Fallujah? Shame on you!
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy
Site". I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the
World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas
Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.
Can you prove this with posting the links to credible websites?
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole,
the embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick Berg
and Daniel Pearl, etc....etc!
Me to. Perpetrators of the crimes listed by you should be find and
evidences presented to public.
Post by pedro martori
I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized
village in Africa.
I am sorry that you are pretend to be an American (your name suggest you are
actually not and
post originated in Canada). And stop spamming please.
<snip - irrelevant rant>
Amber
2004-10-31 17:35:25 UTC
"pedro martori" <***@progression.net> wrote in message news:baGdnVTzYJobh-LcRVn-***@look.ca...

Subject:
Apology sent by
Claudine
For good and ill, the Iraqi prisoner abuse mess will remain an issue.
On the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of
the actions while on the other hand, political glee will take control
and fashion this minor event into some modern day "My Lai massacre".

I heard some Arabs and Muslims are asking for an apology. I humbly
offer mine here:
Sometimes, an apology is owed and sometimes it;s nice to get one. The
Vatican apologized for the Inquisition, Crusades and even their position
with respect to the Nazis in WWII. Prestonpans, in Scotland, is pardoning
81 witches they found guilty and executed using sprectral evidence. Yet you
don't think you see a need for apologies over prison abuse. That just says
so much.
I am sorry that the last seven times we Americans took up arms and
sacrificed the blood of our youth, it was in the defense of Muslims
(Bosnia, Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.).
Bollocks. You went into Afghanistan to go after the man responsible for
9/11. You went into Iraq because Saddam tried to kill George Bush's daddy
and Iraq will end up providing oil. You lied about the WMD's and terrorism
links. You USED the people of Iraq as another reason, saying you were
freeing them from Saddam. But, you didn't much care about what Saddam did
to Iraqis when he was America's bitch did you? Where were you when
thousands of Kurds died because Saddam wanted it? You weren't there then,
were you? During the Gulf War, America wanted Iraqis to rise up against
Saddam and some died. Saddam made short work of them, didn't he now?
Because you didn't want to alienate the rest of the Middle East. BTW, the
Gulf War and Kuwait were both the same thing. As for Kosova, the idea there
was stopping Milosevic. It suited you to help.

I am sorry that no such call for an apology upon the extremists came
after 9/11.
Maybe what you SHOULD be sorry about is George Bush and his family's close
ties the Saudi royal family. Sorry that while planes in Canada and the
United States were in a lockdown that had all planes granted, George Bush
allowed flights that picked up members of the Saudi royal family and the bin
Ladens and another flight to whisk them out of the country.
I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were
Islamic Arabs.
Fifteen of them were Saudis. Yet, Bush gave special permission so that they
could leave the country, along with the bin Ladens. That's what I'd be
sorry about. Although, maybe ashamed would describe how I'd feel better. Are you sorry about that happening? I know I'd be. I'd be ashamed to.

I am sorry that most Arabs and Muslims have to live in squalor under
savage dictatorships. I am sorry that their leaders squander their
wealth.
They've been doing just that for a very long time. It hasn't stopped some
Americans, including past and present presidents from doing business with
them, has it? Some of the countried Bush calls friendly towards America are
among the most tyrannical. You look the other way when Saudi Arabia
publicly beheads people on a regular basis. In the 80's, you were helping
both Iran and Iraq. American doesn't seem to care much at all when it comes
right down to it and they might gain from something. You handed a Canadian
named Arar over to Syria. You never charged him. The poor man was born in
the wrong place and you nabbed him in a frickin airport. Syria never
charged him with anything either. What they DID do was torture him and
America KNEW that they would. The State Department's reporting on Syria
outlined human rights abuses in that country. Doing so was a violation of international law but you went ahead and did it anyway. Are you sorry about that?

I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their
religious schools, mosques, and government-controlled media.
Maybe you should be sorry you have Bush in the White House. After all, he's managed to do so much to make Muslims hate America, hasn't he?

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and
highjacked the Palestinian "cause". I am sorry that no other Arab
country will take in or offer more than a token amount of financial
help to those same Palestinians.
I'd be sorry that America always sides with Israel, never ever does anything to Israel even when Israel's wrong. No country is always right, not even yours.

I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
supporter of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs
blame the USA for all their problems.
Actually, you're great friends with some of those countries, especially Saudi Arabia. The family has been doing business with the Saudis for decades. I haven't heard anything about the living conditions there.

I am sorry that our own left wing elite, our media, and our own
brainwashed (from elements of our society like radical professors,
CNN and the NY TIMES) masses do not understand any of this.
Actually, the networks have let the Bush and his Republicans get away with murder. When Republicans and the Right were all over Clinton, nobody said anything about what they were doing, did they? How many millions were spent trying to impeach Bush because he fooled around with his wife and fibbed about it, yet the media never said a thing? They've also been pretty quiet about the lies the Bush Republicans have been tossing out as the truth. Not nearly enough has been said about the voting irregularities in 2,000 or the one's already showing up this time around. Nobody said much when Florida went to Bush in 2,000 and his brother is governor, Katherine Harris certified Bush as winner in Florida. If that wasn't bad enough, the Supreme Court locked it for Bush and he can thank the Justices daddy dearest put on the bench. I haven't heard the media say much about the fact that the Bush administration did their best to prevent having the 9/11 Commission, the attempts to avoid unpleasant questions, put time and insulting spending limits on the Commission.

I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out
of the "food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common
folk suffered.
Funny. It doesn't always bother you, only when it's to American advantage.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide
bombers upon their death. I am sorry that those same bombers are
brainwashed thinking they will receive 72 virgins in "paradise."
I'd be sorrier that your President has made for many more people who'll sign up for the job.

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think pregnant women, babies,
children,the elderly and other noncombatant civilians are a legitimate
targets.
Maybe you should be sorry Bush's stupidity and lack of planning has probably put over 300 tons of a powerful explosive in their hands. You should be sorry George Bush USED 9/11 to do what they were already planning, going after Iraq. It wasn't enough that he gave bin Laden such a big head start to evade capture, no, you had to go into Iraq and make IT your primary concern. Thanks to that, in half the time, American casualties in Iraq are over 1,100 to the 141 in Afghanistan. By the way, while you're at it and worried about those bombers, how come you're not sorry that war with Iraq led to in influx of terrorists into Iraq?

I am sorry that our troops die to free more Arabs from the gang rape
rooms and the filling of mass graves of dissidents of their own making.

Your troops in Iraq are dying because George Bush wanted this war.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than
any other group.
But not sorry you've produced even more of them?

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control
of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state. I am sorry we don't drop
a few dozen Daisy cutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry every time terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy
Site".
They didn't have to hide in America before 9/11, did they? The hiding was being done by the Bush administration. They were warned about bin Laden and paid no attention. They blame everything on Clinton, when the truth is Clinton did more than Reagan, Bush Sr. or the current Bush President, the stupid one.
I am sorry they didn't apologize for driving a jet into the
World Trade Center that collapsed and severely damaged Saint Nicholas
Greek Orthodox Church - one of our Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flight 93 and 175, the USS Cole,
the embassy bombings, the murders and beheadings of Nick Berg
and Daniel Pearl, etc....etc!

I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized
village in Africa.
I notice you didn't say Moore lied. I guess it's hard to make that accusation when he told the truth.

America will get past this latest absurdity. We will punish those
responsible because that is what we do. We hang out our dirty laundry
for all the world to see. We move on.
Ya think? I can show you more than a few instances that prove who's hiding what.
That's one of the reasons we
are hated so much.
No, you've lost respect in much of the world because you've deserved losing it. You tried bullying the world into going into Iraq. You've bullied nations into an agreement that they will never hand an American over to the International Criminal Court. You lost respect because almost every reason Bush gave for war with Iraq was crap. You think that the rules apply to everyone else but not to you, you should have special status. That way, it's wrong when anyone else does it but justified when your government does it.
We don't hide this stuff like all those Arab
countries that are now demanding an apology.
Bollocks!

Deep down inside, when most Americans saw this reported in the news,
we were like - so what? We lost hundreds and made fun of a few
prisoners.
Will you feel that way when your enemies treat Americans the same way? Make no mistake, it'll happen to some innocent person in enemy hands. The captors will point out what you've done to others. Will the attitude over something like that still be one that says "so what"? Under Bush, your government has brought America down to the level of those they condemn. You've violated the rights of your own citizens. You've broken international laws, held people in Gitmo for years without even the right to see a lawyer, not facing any charges, even years after incarceration. A good 80 to 90% of the prisoners in Abu Ghraib shouldn't have even been there. A lot were there because of a mistaken identity or because America offered rewards for into on other Iraqis. Iraqis were clamoring all over everything to turn people in, just for the money.

Sure, it was wrong, sure, it dramatically hurts our cause, but until
captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners.
No, you weren't. Not when the vast majority were innocent.
Now we're
supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated? Our
compassion is tempered with the vivid memories of our own people
killed, mutilated and burnt amongst a joyous crowd of celebrating
Fallujans.

If you want an apology from this American, you're going to have a long
wait. You have a better chance of finding those 72 virgins.
Somehow, I think Americans will have to wait even longer to have this all settled if they give Bush 4 more years. Osama loves him and it's easy to see why? More Muslims hate America every day, thanks to Bush. All your apologies have proved to me rather interesting. Especially since so many think that George Bush should have apologized for a thing or two and never has. He gets another 4 years and you'll have far more enemies. Then, it'll all be about those fanatic Muslims, nothing to do with the fanatic fundamentalist Bush. Now THAT's said.
ADF

Sasha from Novgorod
2004-10-31 18:41:47 UTC
With a name like Amber, are you a porn star?
John of Aix
2004-10-31 21:59:33 UTC
Oh dear.
Jina