The Senate on Saturday acquitted former President Donald Trump in a 57-43 vote on the charge of inciting insurrection.
Jack Carlson
2024-01-20 23:36:48 UTC
President Trump is the King of the USA.
In Trump’s first impeachment trial, the Senate acquitted Trump
on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress related
to Trump pressuring Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden and his
son. Romney was the only GOP senator to vote guilty in that
trial.

Trump, in a statement following his acquittal on Saturday,
called the trial “yet another phase of the greatest witch hunt”
in U.S. history.

“Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America
Great Again has only just begun,” Trump said. “In the months
ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to
continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American
greatness for all of our people.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/13/senate-acquits-former-president-
donald-trump-on-charge-of-inciting-insurrection-at-us-capitol-
.html
Someone

.html
Orni Thopter